• The KillerFrogs

AP: TCU adds former Texas Tech and top Texas prep player Micah Peavy

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
AP: TCU adds former Texas Tech and top Texas prep player Micah Peavy

FORT WORTH, Texas -- TCU has added transfer guard Micah Peavy, the 2020 Texas high school Class 6A player of the year who started 25 games for Big 12 rival Texas Tech as a freshman this past season.

Peavy is at least the fourth Division I transfer who has joined the Horned Frogs this spring.

TCU said Monday night that Peavy is part of an incoming class with guard Damion Baugh from Memphis, guard Maxwell Evans from Vanderbilt and guard Shahada Wells from Texas-Arlington. The Frogs have also signed Navarro College center Souleymane Doumbia, one of the top-rated JUCO big men.

Read more at https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...-texas-tech-top-texas-prep-player-micah-peavy

sandiegojack

Just posted on gofrogs that Xavier Cork has signed. I think the only remaining issues in recruiting are Samuel and Nembhard. Are they returning? If they leave for professional basketball, there are a couple more scholarships opening up.

sdj

Francis Xavier

Just posted on gofrogs that Xavier Cork has signed. I think the only remaining issues in recruiting are Samuel and Nembhard. Are they returning? If they leave for professional basketball, there are a couple more scholarships opening up.

sdj
This is what ive been wondering. Staff must be assuming they both come back?

Farmfrog

The word is that we’re looking at a couple of transfers and some HS kids. I keep hearing that both RJ and Kevin are not coming back. We will find out in the coming weeks.