• The KillerFrogs

AP: Reagor, TCU healthy after impressive recovery

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
AP: Reagor, TCU healthy after impressive recovery

By Stephen Hawkins / The Associated Press

FORT WORTH, Texas — When Texas Christian won its final two games to get bowl eligible last year, Jalen Reagor extended his record touchdown receiving streak while also running for a score in each game.

Reagor, who also took some snaps while lining up in different spots, wasn’t even at full strength because of a nagging ankle injury.

“He was hurt. The last four games, he played about 70 or 80 percent,” coach Gary Patterson said. “I don’t think people even know how fast Jalen Reagor is.”

Read more at https://www.recordonline.com/colleg...-reagor-tcu-healthy-after-impressive-recovery

tcudoc

Wow!
Poorly written. Count the typos.
Give the author a break. His theories have revolutionized the field of cosmetology, even though his body has been ravaged by ALS...and he has been dead for over a year now.

Oh, wait....
Cosmology? Hawking?
tenor.png

Eight

two things mentioned in the offensive line stood out to me.

first, the center position where gary mentions that coy mcmillon hsa started to take control of the position.

friend who scouted the state quarterfinal game between desoto and coy's abilene high team still raves about the job the abilene high staff did with coy in their run game and the friend felt mcmillon would turn into a very good offensive linemen for someone if he could gain the weight.

sounds like we are about to find out.

second, austin myers is mentioned as one of the players who was/is being looked at center and with the continued emergence of david bolisomi as the possible 3rd offensive tackle for the frogs i am really intrigued by the frogs feeling austin can slide along the line and play anywhere similar to what austin schlottman provide to them a few years back.