• The KillerFrogs

AP: QB Wallace struggles in final game as No. 9 Ole Miss falls to No. 6 TCU, 42-3, in Peach Bowl

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
AP: QB Wallace struggles in final game as No. 9 Ole Miss falls to No. 6 TCU, 42-3, in Peach Bowl

By CHARLES ODUM  AP Sports Writer

ATLANTA — Bo Wallace spent far too much of his final game on his back, courtesy of the TCU pass rush.

Wallace threw three interceptions and was sacked five times as No. 9 Mississippi was overwhelmed in its 42-3 loss to No. 6 TCU in the Peach Bowl on Wednesday.

Wallace leaves Ole Miss with career records for total yards, plays, 300-yards games and completion percentage. He also leaves with the sting of a loss in which the Rebels were held to 9 yards rushing and 129 total yards.

"It's pretty obvious that I didn't want to go out this way," Wallace said. "I didn't want the seniors to go out this way. Really, we had a chance to help next year's team in the preseason rankings and that was important to me." ...

http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/story/9b7301285fe446e3b9d0ff1991fd0007/FBC--T25-Peach-Bowl-Mississippi/