• The KillerFrogs

AP Poll: TCU #20

TCUFrog

Right. Difference is we have to beat OU to get in. Where as Ohio State likely doesn't. We have to be perfect. Some don't....

Do not worry at all about the polls. If TCU can run the gauntlet of both Oklahoma schools plus KState on the road, the polls will take care of themselves.
as OS

Wexahu

Here's the deal with Ohio State. If they win the rest of their games they are most likely a playoff team. If they don't, they most likely won't be. Their situation is no different than any other teams would be. I've never seen anothe team's fan base so obssessed with another team than TCU is over Ohio State. Are we really going to do this every time the rankings come out?

Joe1000

Here's the deal with Ohio State. If they win the rest of their games they are most likely a playoff team. If they don't, they most likely won't be. Their situation is no different than any other teams would be. I've never seen anothe team's fan base so obssessed with another team than TCU is over Ohio State. Are we really going to do this every time the rankings come out?

Huh? We are WAY more obsessed with Baylor.

As far as why TCU fans have an "issue" with Ohio state and their playoff selection probability...did u wake from a 6 month coma on January 25th 2014?

rifram09

I don't think we even need to do that. If we beat Oklahoma State I think we don't have to win in Norman, just Arlington.

Agree. And vice versa. We can lose in Stillwater, win in Norman, and get into the playoff with a win in Arlington.

Either way, we've still got a long way to go before it makes any sense to worry about it. The Oklahoma schools are by no means the only possible landmines. WVU and KSU are two other teams who may actually be favored to beat us by the time we play each other. I'm thrilled by this win... but I'm not sure we know yet how good we are; we just know we aren't bad.

Tom Brown

Bro, the majority of teams are out after a single loss.
Most folks are less obsessed with tOSU than they are with drawing you offsides about them.

DeuceBoogieNights

Nobody on this forum is more obsessed with tOSU than you are. Don't pretend like that isn't the truth.