• The KillerFrogs

AP: No. 9 Oklahoma Seeks Reset, Better Defense vs. TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
AP: No. 9 Oklahoma Seeks Reset, Better Defense vs. TCU

By Associated Press

NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma can’t wait to move on.

The ninth-ranked Sooners want to change course after a 48-45 loss to Texas and the drama that followed when coach Lincoln Riley fired defensive coordinator Mike Stoops. After having a weekend off, Oklahoma is ready to get back on the field Saturday against TCU.

“Very fired up because some people, one week they’ll think you’re the best team in America, and then you lose a game and they think you’re the worst,” offensive lineman Bobby Evans said. “So I mean, I’m pretty fired up because we have a lot to prove.”

The defense will be under the microscope after making Ruffin McNeill interim defensive coordinator. The Sooners rank 76th out of 129 schools nationally in points allowed per game and 97th in total defense. Riley said everyone associated with that side is accepting responsibility for the issues.

Read more at http://www.newson6.com/story/39292134/no-9-oklahoma-seeks-reset-better-defense-vs-tcu

Bob

Wish I could reset my life. That would certainly fire me up. But, I can't. And neither can they. Numero dos in the losers column coming up for zero U.