• The KillerFrogs

Anyone receive their tickets?

ftwfrog

2B691748-BCD4-4AAF-BCAB-095FC4540775.jpeg I’m from the old school and asked to have tickets delivered to my house (mainly if my 75 year old dad is attending the game he’ll understand how to get into the gates).
I received this email a few weeks ago. Has anyone received an email from FedEx or their tangible tickets?

netty2424

View attachment 9439 I’m from the old school and asked to have tickets delivered to my house (mainly if my 75 year old dad is attending the game he’ll understand how to get into the gates).
I received this email a few weeks ago. Has anyone received an email from FedEx or their tangible tickets?
I selected digital tickets, but received printed tickets. Sounds like they did that to several at least based on comments amongst the various frog forums.

CountryFrog

View attachment 9439 I’m from the old school and asked to have tickets delivered to my house (mainly if my 75 year old dad is attending the game he’ll understand how to get into the gates).
Have you checked your account order history to verify whether or not they have you as digital tickets? I thought that I signed up for physical tickets to be delivered but either I made a mistake or TCU did. After several days of waiting and not seeing any emails I finally checked my order history and saw that my season ticket renewal was listed as digital delivery. So now I have the tickets on my Google Pay app.

I also have a dad around that same age who is never going to be walking into any event with a digital ticket. So I took a screen shot of the ticket from my app, printed it out and gave that to him as his physical ticket.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Gary Patterson delivered mine to me personally. We had scotch and played foosball. He’s quite good. I beat him but he’s good. At one point he got so mad I had to do 50 up downs. Then we had Totino’s Pizza Rolls and watched film from the BYU game in 2007, because we “can’t be unprepared” as Coach P said.

ftwfrog

Thanks for the info everyone. I did get them delivered via mobile app. I went back and checked, and got charged for delivery of actual tickets. This is totally unacceptable. With the tens of dollars that i donate annually I deserve the world. I am going to totally overreact, curse Donati, and ask that every person in the ticket office be fired, along with the SID. Then post a new thread on here somewhere that talks about how bad the athletics department has screwed the pooch these last 3 years.

ftwfrog

Have you checked your account order history to verify whether or not they have you as digital tickets? I thought that I signed up for physical tickets to be delivered but either I made a mistake or TCU did. After several days of waiting and not seeing any emails I finally checked my order history and saw that my season ticket renewal was listed as digital delivery. So now I have the tickets on my Google Pay app.

I also have a dad around that same age who is never going to be walking into any event with a digital ticket. So I took a screen shot of the ticket from my app, printed it out and gave that to him as his physical ticket.
Check your credit card statement. I got charged the 10$ From TCU for delivery fee, and got mobile tickets. That could buy you a corny dog or two at the first game.

Boomhauer

Gary Patterson delivered mine to me personally. We had scotch and played foosball. He’s quite good. I beat him but he’s good. At one point he got so mad I had to do 50 up downs. Then we had Totino’s Pizza Rolls and watched film from the BYU game in 2007, because we “can’t be unprepared” as Coach P said.

This got me. Nicely done Peace. Hope you got to hear some of CGP’s guitar too.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Pizza is gross.