• The KillerFrogs

Anyone know how much $$ TCU gets to keep from Fiesta Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe UTAH last year came out with just a measly, pitiful $ 1.5 million dollars.

After all expenses were paid for the trip to New Orleans....and

after..........

the BCS got done making sure the payoff to a dirty little non BCS, non-qualifier, was a total laughingstock amount of money (compared to BCS conference teams who clear between $ 4 and $ 5 million dollars PER TEAM, after all expenses and all splits are paid).

By the way, it looks like TEXAS for example, will get between $ 5 and $ 6 million dollars this year - just for themselves - as will Bama, while the non-Bcs teams bring in shameful $ 1 million or so.

Anyone know if the BCS is going to azzzzclown Tcu and Boise on the payouts (dirty little non-BCS, non-qualifiers) again this year like they did to Utah last year?

What will be the cash leftover after all the splits and expenses? Anyone know? Thx

The "half a dozen threads discussing this already" as you say, only discuss the total revenue and the conference splits.

None of them discuss how much the dirty little non-qualifiers actually end up with in their pocket after the bazillion BCS mandated splits and expenses.

I believe UTAH only ended up with a very disappointing $ 1.5 million dollars last year.

I would hope the BCS would not do that again to the non-bcs, non-qualifier teams playing BCS bowl games this year. Especially since their are two of them playing in BCS bowls this time around.

And especially since TEXAS and BAMA will clear around $5 to $ 6 million in their pockets after all splits and expenses.

$ 1 million take home pay, compared to $ 6 million take home, is pretty outrageous, and completely unfair for teams who are all playing in BCS bowl games.

As I said before.....does anyone know what TCU's "TAKE HOME" pay will be for the Fiesta? Thx

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(FrogsWin09NC @ Dec 8 2009, 07:53 PM) [snapback]473530[/snapback]
As I said before.....does anyone know what TCU's "TAKE HOME" pay will be for the Fiesta? Thx

more than you would make shucking oysters 24 hours a day for the rest of your life you moron.

pgdfrog

Texas and Bama won't clear that much. They will be closer to bringing in 4.5 M and spending 1 netting 3.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.