• The KillerFrogs

Anyone having a TCU house watching party tonight (Friday)?

If so, would you mind Channel 8 coming over to your TCU NCAA Basketball watching party and doing a story?

Let me know... it’s last minute I realize...

Ron Swanson

Are they willing to drive to Houston? My daughter and I are already dressed and ready (I picked the clothes today, sorry mom)...

uwWFOJx.jpg

Bob

Streaming tonight's game:

If anyone, like me, had their DirecTv receiver crash this morning, you can stream tonight's game on CBS All Access. It has a free 7 day trial. Has had a good picture for the games I watched earlier.

Go Frogs and Scheiss the no longer Manley Syracuse Orange no longer Men.

netty2424

I’m watching the basketball game. Gonna let my alarm company watch the house.

Actually I’m somewhat house-less. Closed in OK this AM and don’t take possession of house in Granbury until Sunday.
How's the water level in the lake these days? Friends parent retired there about 5-6years who and it dried up. Killed their property value for awhile.

Ron Swanson

Streaming tonight's game:

If anyone, like me, had their DirecTv receiver crash this morning, you can stream tonight's game on CBS All Access. It has a free 7 day trial. Has had a good picture for the games I watched earlier.

Go Frogs and Scheiss the no longer Manley Syracuse Orange no longer Men.
The is also a march madness app available on Apple TV or Roku or your phone that you can just watch for free by signing into your TV provider