• The KillerFrogs

Anyone else have high levels of irrational confidence?

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
I know we our the Vegas underdog, and obviously they have talent. However, in my brain I'm strutting around like this:

tenor.gif

MAcFroggy

I do not have high levels of irrational confidence. I do not even have a quite confidence. I have confidence that Patterson will have a great defensive game plan and Cumbie will have a good offensive game plan. I am not sure that will be enough to win, but I hope it is.

Moose Stuff

I have high levels of low confidence. Same way I felt going into Stillwater last year. I think I actually told my daughter something like “they might have the best QB/WR in the country and we could barely stop SMU last week..... we’re likely in deep [ Finebaum ]..... so we’ll probably win”.

Last edited:

Bizarro Frog

Not sure if we are going to win but the experts and talking heads seem to have forgotten that being a great football coach is more than just recruiting. Patterson is one of the top defensive coaches in the game and Cumbie is a great offensive coordinator. We win a lot of games because of those two.

Go Frogs!!

dawg

I have high levels of low confidence. Same way I felt going into Stillwater last year. I think I actually told my daughter something like “they might have the best QB/WR in the country and we could barely stop SMU last week..... we’re likely in deep [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]..... so we’ll probably win”.

My exact thoughts. Well put. In addition, LRBWHCGMFP has been working on this gameplan since the Alamo Bowl...

I have this problem! However Coach P built his teams to beat bigger stronger and faster teams. We are now bigger and stronger and we always have speed. I think we can and will win big.

PO Frog

Strangely I feel better about this game than the last years' OU games. OU has similar athletes (which I think we can deal with to a certain extent) but Lincoln Riley absolutely outcoached GP in both of those games, which is rare. I don't see Urban Meyer (or his puppet) doing so against us. They may beat us, but I don't see them scoring on their first 6 or 7 possessions or whatever it was both times we played OU. Baker Mayfield was obviously a big factor too, and this guy ain't no Baker Mayfield.