1. The KillerFrogs

Anybody got anything on this.....

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Oct 2, 2018.

1. They let everyone know that safe spaces were available. I want to puke.

2. crowder favors plus4

3. Wouldn't the University have been better served to say they do not offer an opinion for or against his views? They essentially offered a political opinion, which I would prefer they not do either way.

4. I thought TCU’s response was pathetic. My daughter who attends TCU actually used slightly more colorful language in her description.

5. Yep, they basically gave their view, but also said they're a bunch of shriveling vaginas in the process. Pathetic.

6. He should have done this show down in Waco...

7. If people would just ignore him he would go away.

8. I hate people who think Crowder peas are Blackeye peas.

9. Looks like that tweet is ratioed like hell right now.

Bummer that our [ muschi ] university can’t just someone express their views, as is their right to do.

10. The guy is an embarrassment to the university. He acts like he was educated at Texas Tech, TCU should get a cease and desist to stop his harassment.

11. It doesn’t embarrass me. Change my mind.

12. Uh...he never attended TCU.

13. Good for TCU for standing for taking a clear and obvious moral stand on that [ profanity ].

Shame on every single person supporting a shock jock that aggressively belittles victims of sexual assault.

14. I think quite the opposite. The ridiculous notion of a "rape culture" actually belittles the victims. Having a case of the guilties does not mean you were raped. If a dude grabs your boob...you were violated, not sexually assaulted. Don't try to equate that with women actually raped.

tcumaniac likes this.
  15. Does it make people feel good to defend the indefensible?