• The KillerFrogs

Any TCU alumni on Fl Minor League teams?

McFroggin

I’m in the Tampa area and thought I’d attend a minor league baseball game tonight. Any chance we have some minor leaguers in the area?

I’m in the Tampa area and thought I’d attend a minor league baseball game tonight. Any chance we have some minor leaguers in the area?

I flew in from Tampa last night. The O's have a rookie league team in Sarasota and we were going to catch a 12:30 game on Thursday when a Biblical storm hit the region and the game was cancelled. Nice little Grapefruit League facility the O's have. But thumb up on Sarasota.

Btw, drove around the Trop and just by the outside that thing looks like a dump. Their ticket policy is a joke too. We were hoping to drive up to St. Pete on Wednesday for the afternoon affair with Boston. The week prior I checked Stubhub and the cheapest ticket was about $40. I went to the Ray's website and that same ticket was about as much. So I decided to wait. On Tuesday I checked again and the cheapest ticket was $89. So I checked the website, same thing. I called the ticket office and they said they stopped selling the cheaper tickets because they weren't selling. So they thought it would be a better play to limit you to a nearly $100 ticket. I told the guy no wonder you only get about 4000 fans a game.