• The KillerFrogs

Any news trickling out about yesterday’s Scrimmage yet?

FrogLifeYo

The timing of this tweet by TCU Athletics makes me smile.

Hill wasn’t inept with his feet but he wasn’t Boykin either...few are....His arm got him in more trouble than it could get him out of...He benefitted greatly from a revamped offensive philosophy that emphasized the down hill run game. Wish that philosophy would have been in place in 16

CountryFrog

Is there any way we can all just keep whatever opinions we had of Kenny Hill's time here and accept the fact that everyone else will keep their opinions? He doesn't have any games left to play so it seems silly to continually dissect everything he did or didn't do while at TCU.

Some people thought he was just fine. Others did not. One thing we can all agree on is that his playing days are over.

ifrog

Is there any way we can all just keep whatever opinions we had of Kenny Hill's time here and accept the fact that everyone else will keep their opinions? He doesn't have any games left to play so it seems silly to continually dissect everything he did or didn't do while at TCU.

Some people thought he was just fine. Others did not. One thing we can all agree on is that his playing days are over.
Hear hear

texas_sicilian

Nah, I’m sure he’ll still get the blame for any interceptions next season since he now assists in coaching them.

AroundWorldFrog

I don’t think Shawn Robinson will be as controversial as a Kenny Hill because he wasn’t an A&M transplant and/or wasn’t mentored by Johnny Manziel. I think Kenny Hill’s antics at A&M rubbed people the wrong way and thus gave him a huge uphill battle to climp with his perception at TCU.

Shawn, on the other hand, has had no characters issues before and picked the Frogs from the start.
And I'll be TRILLed if SR throws for 500 yards and 7 TDs in his first start.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
SR must protect the ball, not fumble, and learn how to go down and protect himself. Bet he has been working on all that for months now. I am excited to see what both our QBs can do.
Concur.
And please, no one interpret this next remark as “throwing shade” as the youngsters say but if SR struggles I’m very glad Collins is a solid backup.