• The KillerFrogs

Antonio Brown saga

BABYFACE

It's scary how close to our current reality that movie is.
Yep. That happens when one becomes so stupid that they believe everything they are told and thus make poor choices at the voting booth. Also, plenty of smart people will put a political party in front of their belief system and try to adjust their beliefs to fit within that political box. People need to realize that elected officials serve the people, not the other way around.

Once we get back to questioning something that doesn’t add up or sounds wrong, we will be fine again. Until then, we are currently on a downward trajectory.

Last edited:

Chongo94

Why did she continue to be in contact after the first allegation? I’ll hold judgement even though he seems like a huge POS

I thought this too. Plus, and please correct me if I’m wrong, but am I correct in understanding the alleged um “back incident” happened prior to and at a different time than the alleged rape?
Why maintain contact after something like that happened??

SuperBarrFrog

I thought this too. Plus, and please correct me if I’m wrong, but am I correct in understanding the alleged um “back incident” happened prior to and at a different time than the alleged rape?
Why maintain contact after something like that happened??

Because she was employed by him?

helcap

Agreed. I'm not rushing to a guilty by accusation. Quite frankly I've got a huge problem with accusations of improper conduct multiple years after the alleged incident.

Hard to gather evidence and interview witnesses ten years later.

That said, per my old hunting buddy, "if you hang out with dogs you are going to get fleas".
Incidents took place June 2017-May 2018

Chongo94

Tons of people are sexually abused over and over by he same person. Nothing new at all. Not saying these allegations are true, but that detail would make no difference.

I get that....I don’t understand it, and likely never will, but I get that. I just had a friend cancel her wedding because of some assault issues and she said she never thought she’d be one to stay and endure it either. It’s just not within me myself to put up with junk like that.

Obviously other people are different and I respect that and I feel bad for them in cases like this. It wouldn’t surprise me at all one bit if these charges are true, this guy seems like a piece of work...just can’t help but wonder about this one at this point. I’m sure more info will come out soon, seems like this guy isn’t shy about texting, videoing, emailing, and social media in general.

Moose Stuff

Has Kaepernick ever been arrested? Why doesnt Zeke deserved to be mentioned? Brown is a bum but Zeke is no saint.

Kap and AB are 110% attention whores that crave the publicity they get from their antics. I’m not trying to say Zeke is a saint, but that’s not what he’s about IMO (at least not nearly to the same degree as those two).

DeuceBoogieNights

Kap and AB are 110% attention whores that crave the publicity they get from their antics. I’m not trying to say Zeke is a saint, but that’s not what he’s about IMO (at least not nearly to the same degree as those two).

Ah. I guess since it was only domestic violence, assaulting security guards, and exposing a womans breasts in public, its cool then. At least he doesnt want attention!

Moose Stuff

Ah. I guess since it was only domestic violence, assaulting security guards, and exposing a womans breasts in public, its cool then. At least he doesnt want attention!

The point I was trying to make isn’t what you want it to be. Sorry. If I had wanted to make a comparison of the three based on run ins with the law I would have said it was unfair to lump Kap in with the other two.

Froglaw

No different than turning on Fox, CNN, MSNBC..... the amount of time they spend on actual news or political policy that really matters pales in comparison to their coverage of whatever Trump might have tweeted about Chrissy Teigen at 3:00 AM.

CNN used to have a very good news cycle.
Fox may have too at one point but I could never stand them.

Now I dvr the nightly news and try to catch the local weather.

That's it.

Squawk on the street to drink coffee with until the opening bell and then to the computer.

The NFL is something I watch after the Leave It to Beaver marathon is completed.

Anybody going to Purdue?