• The KillerFrogs

Answer to TopFrog PM

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Gunner @ Apr 3 2010, 10:04 AM) [snapback]540269[/snapback]
Best retort of all times :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Save your compliments for His Google Geekness (RSF) for The Generally Bored :wacko:

PurplePutt

QUOTE(Daniel @ Apr 3 2010, 10:57 AM) [snapback]540265[/snapback]
I can remember instances where the prior 4 presidents exhibited that trait as well. I expecte that with a little time and some research, just about every politician in history can be demonstrated to have made promises that were later retracted.

From my high school days playing spades, I am also a reneger.

Oh wait, you were trying to make a play on words, weren't you...

Actually I wasn't. Just trying to bait one of the intellectually void masses of DBs to call me a racist for using the English language properly. On second thought maybe it was a play on words! :biggrin:

tetonfrog

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 3 2010, 04:20 PM) [snapback]540274[/snapback]
Actually I wasn't. Just trying to bait one of the intellectually void masses of DBs to call me a racist for using the English language properly. On second thought maybe it was a play on words! :biggrin:

OK fellas, it is long past due to kill this thread. With all the speeches - I mean posts - by Wes and Scott, let's end this and move on. How is is that crap gets 19 pages and the baseball game gets 2? :wacko:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 05:11 PM) [snapback]540032[/snapback]
Ya, but I just know how it's going to end--with them arm in arm, BFF. The thought makes me sick and I, for one, do not want to witness it.

Sorry to tell you PurplePutt and myself have exchanged a couple of e-mails and we have apologized to each other, and hopefully we'll meet one day soon.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
This is all starting to make sense to me now. PurplePutt = Teabag

Things they have in common:

1. Teabag hates Frogdaddy, TopFrog, Me, and the Sheik. Over the course of the last few days PurplePutt has called us four ourt more than anybody. He even called me out in one thread before he and I ever got into an argument.

2. Teabag always had a "thing" for PurplePutt. It makes sense if they are one and the same person.

3. Teabag always spoke of "cliques" and "gangs" that he thought existed on this board. Over the last few threads with PurplePutt he has used those terms a bunch.

4. Capitalization. As we all know Teabag had a knack for capitalizing words. Take a gander at some of the threads that PurplePutt has been involved in over the course of this week and notice the weird use of capitalizing words.

5. Teabag had a knack for writing small novels. PurplePutt has a knack for writing small novels.

YES! I HAVE SOLVED THE MYSTERY!
sherlock-holmes.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
The mighty Mineral Wells Index on Sunday is publishing the first of a two-part series on student bullying in light of the recent incidents in nearby Joshua and in Mass. As part of the package the paper, which also uses the example a local recent school bullying incident in its report, has the following sidebar info I thought appropriate for myself and perhaps others on the FFF: :biggrin:

What is bullying?
• Hitting, kicking, or pushing someone … or even just threatening to do it.
• Stealing, hiding or ruining someone's things.
• Making someone do things he or she don't want to do.
• Name-calling, teasing and insulting.
• Refusing to talk to someone.
• Spreading lies or rumors about someone.
• Making someone do things he or she doesn't want to do.

What to do as a parent
• Make sure your child knows being bullied is not his or her fault.
• Let your child know that he or she does not have to face being bullied alone.
• Discuss ways of responding to bullies.
• Teach your child to be assertive, build their self esteem, help them with their social skills.
• Tell your child not to react, but to walk away and get help if pursued.
• Tell your child to report bullying immediately to a trusted adult.
• Contact the school/teacher.

What to do as a victim
• Talk to your parent or parents.
• Talk to an adult, teacher or counselor you trust.
• Find out how bullying is handled at your school.
• Stay in groups. Bullies like picking on people when they are alone.
• If being bullied online, don't reply.
• If it feels safe, stand up to the person bullying you. Don't fight. Let them know you don't like it and tell them to stop.
• Do not ignore it, blame yourself or hurt yourself.

If you are a bully
• Think about the effect your actions have, or could have, on others.
• Put yourself in their shoes.
• Talk to a parent or adult and ask for help or counseling.

Resources
• An extensive federal Web site "Stop Bullying Now!" – www.stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov.
• Nemours' – kidshealth.org/teen/school_jobs/bullying/bullies.html and kidshealth.org/parent/emotions/behavior/bullies.html.
• PBS Kids – pbskids.org/itsmylife/friends/bullies/.

PurplePutt

QUOTE(TheSheik @ Apr 3 2010, 11:10 AM) [snapback]540271[/snapback]
Click? Really? If anything I am supporting your right to say whatever the hell you want, just as I support the rights of others to tell you what they think right back. Thanks for your service, I wasnt born in this country but thanks anyway. Always love when military guys try to hold that above the heads of the rest of us worthless peons. You are da man! (Did I sufficiently stroke your ego?)

You my friend, are nothing but a crybaby. You have one meltdown cryfest on this board every year, this is no different. I imagine in real life you are a crybaby too. No harm in that.

Whoow now cowboy. Not looking for thanks or soliciting it. I had a great time. It was a great living too. HF will tell you that the people are great and I am honored to have served with them. I am probably not worthy of their friendship and support.

Still--not trying to hold anything above your head. I ain't better than anyone and don't think you or anyone else is a worhless peon. Thanks for the ego stroke though! Sufficiently done! :biggrin:

Sorry I am a crybaby! I am crying right now because my hard work not only supports a family of 6 but supports multiple others who chose to sit on their butts and take from others what they do not deserve.

Sorry if I incorrectly labeled you. Don't have a lot to go from just as you don't have much to go from either. I suspect that you have more evidence than me since I pretty much lay in on the line and YA will make sure that the world knows what I do for a living (until he gets me fired).

jack the frog

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 3 2010, 11:31 AM) [snapback]540282[/snapback]
The mighty Mineral Wells Index on Sunday is publishing the first of a two-part series on student bullying in light of the recent incidents in nearby Joshua and in Mass. As part of the package the paper, which also uses the example a local recent school bullying incident in its report, has the following sidebar info I thought appropriate for myself and perhaps others on the FFF: :biggrin:

What is bullying?
• Hitting, kicking, or pushing someone … or even just threatening to do it.
• Stealing, hiding or ruining someone's things.
• Making someone do things he or she don't want to do.
• Name-calling, teasing and insulting.
• Refusing to talk to someone.
• Spreading lies or rumors about someone.
• Making someone do things he or she doesn't want to do.

What to do as a parent
• Make sure your child knows being bullied is not his or her fault.
• Let your child know that he or she does not have to face being bullied alone.
• Discuss ways of responding to bullies.
• Teach your child to be assertive, build their self esteem, help them with their social skills.
• Tell your child not to react, but to walk away and get help if pursued.
• Tell your child to report bullying immediately to a trusted adult.
• Contact the school/teacher.

What to do as a victim
• Talk to your parent or parents.
• Talk to an adult, teacher or counselor you trust.
• Find out how bullying is handled at your school.
• Stay in groups. Bullies like picking on people when they are alone.
• If being bullied online, don't reply.
• If it feels safe, stand up to the person bullying you. Don't fight. Let them know you don't like it and tell them to stop.
• Do not ignore it, blame yourself or hurt yourself.

If you are a bully
• Think about the effect your actions have, or could have, on others.
• Put yourself in their shoes.
• Talk to a parent or adult and ask for help or counseling.

Resources
• An extensive federal Web site "Stop Bullying Now!" – www.stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov.
• Nemours' – kidshealth.org/teen/school_jobs/bullying/bullies.html and kidshealth.org/parent/emotions/behavior/bullies.html.
• PBS Kids – pbskids.org/itsmylife/friends/bullies/.

Sounds like good advice.
My Pop also had effective guidance how to deal with bullies. Hit him in the nose as hard as you can, and keep hitting him in the nose till he starts crying or says "uncle", and don't come home till you do these things.

:rolleyes:

BleedNPurple

My Dad told us to kick them in the balls and proceeded to show us several different ways to surprise them with that. I only dealt with a couple bullies and Dad was right.

jack the frog

Yep, bullies are just that, bullies. Stand up for yourself, take care of the problem and they go away with fear in the eyes near 100% of the time.

PurplePutt

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 3 2010, 11:27 AM) [snapback]540277[/snapback]
Sorry to tell you PurplePutt and myself have exchanged a couple of e-mails and we have apologized to each other, and hopefully we'll meet one day soon.

This is a true statement! We are going to be gentlemen! The hatchet has been buried! Go Frogs!

By the way, I am not Teabag! I swear to you that I am not Teabag!

PurplePutt

QUOTE(jack the weed @ Apr 3 2010, 11:40 AM) [snapback]540287[/snapback]
Sounds like good advice.
My Pop also had effective guidance how to deal with bullies. Hit him in the nose as hard as you can, and keep hitting him in the nose till he starts crying or says "uncle", and don't come home till you do these things.

:rolleyes:

That is exactly what I was taught. That is exactly what I taught my boys too! My youngest did exactly that when a bully called him gay and he got suspended for three days. When I went to the principal and asked why the bully didn't also get suspended he told me that violence was not the answer and that my son should have reported (tattled) to the teacher. I told him that would make my son a snitch and the bully would give him even more crap. I also was concerned that my son lost three days of school and was given zeros for everything he missed. The principal was shocked when I suggested that corporal punishment was legal in Texas and that my son and the bully should have received licks (like I did) and be made to shake hands and be sent back to class. He said: "We can't do that." He was also shocked that I said I approved of what my son did to protect himself and had taught him to do exactly just that. I mentioned that my son's only mistake was that he did it in front of witnesses. He was shocked. What a whimp! No wonder our schools are such a mess.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 3 2010, 11:53 AM) [snapback]540291[/snapback]
This is a true statement! We are going to be gentlemen! The hatchet has been buried! Go Frogs!
By the way, I am not Teabag! I swear to you that I am not Teabag!

:sleep:

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 3 2010, 10:31 AM) [snapback]540282[/snapback]
What to do as a victim

• Talk to an adult

Some days this resource is in short supply around here.

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 3 2010, 10:36 AM) [snapback]540284[/snapback]
Whoow now cowboy. Not looking for thanks or soliciting it. I had a great time. It was a great living too. HF will tell you that the people are great and I am honored to have served with them. I am probably not worthy of their friendship and support.

Now that you've dragged me into this mess, I need to add a disclaimer:

Folks, Putt is a pilot. A former fighter pilot. He was raised in the fighter pilot community.

The lost children in fairy tales raised by a pack of wolves (or any other animal) were the recipeints of better upbringings.

Please excuse his lack of social graces...the boy just wasn't raised right.

:tongue:

oldscribe

QUOTE(HFrog71 @ Apr 3 2010, 11:18 AM) [snapback]540298[/snapback]
Now that you've dragged me into this mess, I need to add a disclaimer:

Folks, Putt is a pilot. A former fighter pilot. He was raised in the fighter pilot community.

The lost children in fairy tales raised by a pack of wolves (or any other animal) were the recipeints of better upbringings.

Please excuse his lack of social graces...the boy just wasn't raised right.

:tongue:

I'll never forget the first fighter pilot (a Navy type, real top gun material) I ever knew. He just about got me kicked out of the apt. bldg. where I lived in Midland, because his parties (upstairs and I wasn't even invited) became so raucous. I have since known many former fighter pilots, and found them very nice, especially once they hit age 60 and calm down a bit.

Trelvis

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 3 2010, 03:27 PM) [snapback]540242[/snapback]
Did you realize that President Obama is a reneger? Before you launch off into the racist rant please look up the definition of reneg. Obama has reneged on many promises.

That reminded me of this...

nagger.jpg

YA

QUOTE(YA @ Apr 2 2010, 04:24 PM) [snapback]539989[/snapback]
Never said you violated anything sir--reread the post. I suggested that you might think twice about talking about your drinking (and agreeing with posters on your drinking while out on trips--does that violate the 24 hour rule--I highly doubt so b/c you are a professional and that you would be career suicide). What I am suggesting is that you THINK twice about talking about drinking since the FAA and HR folks always assume guilt and process the evidence later. If that makes me a dh, then so be it.

Anyway, I am a 38 year old man--I don't fight unless my life or family is in danger. You and others do not rise to that level even on a bad day.

Again, you need to re-read the above. I said that you and others who post things about your lives, jobs and disagreements should be AWARE that the Internet keeps this stuff forever. Employers do look for dirt on their employees. With that said, one should keep in mind WHAT they post as it could come back in bite them. If this little fact shocks you, maybe it is time for the lesson.

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 3 2010, 01:48 AM) [snapback]540185[/snapback]
I really don't understand why YA would announce who I worked for and what my profession is and then completely lie about me violating federal law. I would say that is a pretty hateful thing to do just because you disagree with some internet banter. Funny thing is I only met YA once and talked for about 5 minutes at the Houston Bowl years ago. Just another example of how my honesty comes back to bite and could threaten my ability to earn a living. And all because I trusted a fellow Frog with a few personal details about myself. I would never ever do such a thing to any of you. Noticed that Top ran with the false info just as fast as he could too. Truth, justice, character, and the American way--not zactly.

Bottom line. I'm going to try and be at the OU game. I will be where I normally try and tailgate. Up on the grass and as close to the ballpark as possible. Anyone, including Top, is welcome to drop my and meet the jerk, or exchange apologies, or defend your honor (rhetoric only please), or even have a beer and a laugh.

I apologize to those I may have offended. Now please, don't roll in like a bunch of vultures. This is a dead horse--but his bones have been picked clean.

I didn't out you as a pilot. You have mentioned it on the board all the time. You talk about flying to this country and that country. You also talk about drinking quite often and even joke about it.

Again, since you appear to be slow to the concept. Your postings can be tracked and produced by your employer for dirt. In fact, you should expect it.

I have no issue with you and I have no stake in this matter. I have always said that you guys should give pause to what you write as it could come back to bite you. I never said you have or will fly under the influence. Never. What I said was that if your posts are taking literally, HR types and FAA types are to perceive as guilt first and innocence later. Sorry that concept was not clear enough.

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 3 2010, 04:26 AM) [snapback]540192[/snapback]
And for YA's benefit--I don't fly for another 54 hours and I haven't flown for 40 hours. The rules are 8 hours not 24 hours. My personal rules are at least 12 hours (and that doesn't mean stumbling either). At least 8 hours of rest, 1 hour alert for ground transportation, 1 hour for transportation, normally 30 minutes for customs, immigration, security, and show at the jet 1 hour prior to push back. Not only are we regulated by the feds and our company. We police ourselves. Our careers, lives, and the lives of others depend on our professionalism. I really, really don't like being insulted and flat out lied about! What you said about me was slanderous!

Again, never said you did fly under the influence. Just to be careful what you say as it could hurt you and your family. And no, what I said was not slanderous when I never said you are committing a crime.

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 3 2010, 10:27 AM) [snapback]540242[/snapback]
Next thing you know, YA will show up and tell me he is calling my company and telling them I am drinking beer in China. Please, please do that YA and you will be so deep in legal bills you won't be able to afford your season tickets you slanderous [Deleted]!!!!

Again, never said you have committed a crime. If you want to sue me, go ahead. But, since I didn't commit a libelous remark, you would be wasting your money.

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 3 2010, 11:36 AM) [snapback]540284[/snapback]
.Sorry if I incorrectly labeled you. Don't have a lot to go from just as you don't have much to go from either. I suspect that you have more evidence than me since I pretty much lay in on the line and YA will make sure that the world knows what I do for a living (until he gets me fired).

You have posted before who you work for. We even talked about you flying MD-11's out of Alliance on this board. I would never go to your employer to tell a story that I have no dog in the hunt. The only person that might get you fired would be yourself by posting things that might get taken out of context by folks who do have a stake. That was my whole point. I am sorry and apologize to you if you took it the wrong way on my posts. Sorry again and wish I would have just left this topic alone.

Go Frogs!