• The KillerFrogs

Another week, another victim. ESPN Outside the Lines: Baylor didn't investigate sex assault claim a

RollToad said:

Let's hope the media does its job, like this article, and keeps the pressure on Baylor to do the right thing.

This all reminds me of a large sales meeting I went to where all of the independent sales reps for a certain unnamed company were gathered. One of the well known sales reps was retiring and was allowed to give a speech. It went something like this (I won't use the company name):

"Company 'X' will always do the right thing...(really long pause)
after all other options have been exhausted." 

givings

SurfCityFrog said:

Let's hope the media does its job, like this article, and keeps the pressure on Baylor to do the right thing.

This all reminds me of a large sales meeting I went to where all of the independent sales reps for a certain unnamed company were gathered. One of the well known sales reps was retiring and was allowed to give a speech. It went something like this (I won't use the company name):

"Company 'X' will always do the right thing...(really long pause)
after all other options have been exhausted." 
He stole it from Winston Churchill in his comments about Americans at the onset of WWII.  Still love it.  

ftwfrog

Whoa. The Waco Tribune said something bad against Baylor. Calls out our crooked attorney general.

http://m.wacotrib.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-baylor-legal-moves-in-sexual-assault-saga-raise-questions/article_85f17db9-c0c1-5ce7-aa72-7476a95a1040.html?mode=jqm

"Its another dismal chapter in a messy saga revolving around some Baylor football players; allegations against them of sexual assault (with two cases so far yielding convictions); and, just as serious, questions about Baylors systemic protocol for addressing such incidents. Baylors fight for secrecy in all this has only allowed victims and other critics to compose some damning (and largely unchallenged) narratives about Baylor. And thats sucking yet others into the quicksand."

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
ftwfrog said:
Strong. To quite strong.

https://www.theshadowleague.com/articles/baylor-football-scandal-is-among-the-ugliest-ever-in-college-sports

"..But the only thing that has come close to the news coming out of Baylor recently is what took place within the Catholic Church with abusive priests and at Penn State under head coach Joe Paterno and the vile perpetrator of child sexual abuse in former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky."
I liked this one:

"And in the midst of this public relations debacle, where they willingly empowered a bunch of sexual predators and felons to masquerade as student-athletes, committing crimes brazenly and repeatedly with practically little to no repercussions, they did absolutely nothing."

baylor.0.0.jpg

Big Frog II

ftwfrog said:
Strong. To quite strong.

https://www.theshadowleague.com/articles/baylor-football-scandal-is-among-the-ugliest-ever-in-college-sports

"..But the only thing that has come close to the news coming out of Baylor recently is what took place within the Catholic Church with abusive priests and at Penn State under head coach Joe Paterno and the vile perpetrator of child sexual abuse in former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky."
Yet the Baylor people think everyone is just picking on them because of their success or because they're a Christian University.  How stupid can these people be?  It's because your football players have been raping your own students, and everyone has been trying to cover it up including the police and the defense attorneys.  All of you should rot in Hell, and I suspect most of you will.

They forgot to mention the Waco Paper Owned by a Baylor Alum assisted in the cover up as well.   Now the corrupt Attorney General who went to Baylor is helping them get around freedom of information requests for additional cover ups. 
Baylor = Hillary Clinton they are both Pathological liars and couldn't find the truth if it fell out of the sky and landed on them.

Jefffrog1993 said:
They forgot to mention the Waco Paper Owned by a Baylor Alum assisted in the cover up as well.   Now the corrupt Attorney General who went to Baylor is helping them get around freedom of information requests for additional cover ups. 
Baylor = Hillary Clinton they are both Pathological liars and couldn't find the truth if it fell out of the sky and landed on them.
Waco Trib is owned by Berkshire Hathaway, Warren Buffett's company. Clifton Robinson sold it to them a few years ago.

ifrog

Ok back on topic

Other top programs over the years like USC, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Miami and SMU have endured major football scandals. But the only thing that has come close to the news coming out of Baylor recently is what took place within the Catholic Church with abusive priests and at Penn State under head coach Joe Paterno and the vile perpetrator of child sexual abuse in former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.

Bob Sugar

Big Frog II said:
Yet the Baylor people think everyone is just picking on them because of their success or because they're a Christian University.  How stupid can these people be?  It's because your football players have been raping your own students, and everyone has been trying to cover it up including the police and the defense attorneys.  All of you should rot in Hell, and I suspect most of you will.
scooby.jpg

texas_sicilian

Some genius poster on BF thought it would be a brilliant idea to put a timeline together on the issues surrounding their program to equip fans with a more cogent argument from their perspective.

Starts to break down as they begin to lose track of allegations and argue over additional ones not included.

Then, an actual smart one of the lot brings up the fact that it's a little disconcerting in of itself that they are having trouble keeping up with the entirety of the situation.

#facepalm

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306705

TAINTed frog

texas_sicilian said:
Some genius poster on BF thought it would be a brilliant idea to put a timeline together on the issues surrounding their program to equip fans with a more cogent argument from their perspective.

Starts to break down as they begin to lose track of allegations and argue over additional ones not included.

Then, an actual smart one of the lot brings up the fact that it's a little disconcerting in of itself that they are having trouble keeping up with the entirety of the situation.

#facepalm

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306705
Hahahahaha. How pathetic.

Did one guy really try to justify being one of the most penalized teams in the country the last 5 years by saying "we run more plays than most teams, so we get penalized more"

Or it could be your team is full of raping thugs run by a tatted up white trash POS human being