• The KillerFrogs

Another week, another victim. ESPN Outside the Lines: Baylor didn't investigate sex assault claim a

AroundWorldFrog

After listening to that, one wonders how much the Waco PD is complicit in this. They "couldn't " retrieve text messages from Armstrong to the victim, but 2 years later, Baylor could and it would have been enough to take the investigation further? Has the SOL run out?

This really is a systemic problem involving Baylor, the Waco PD and the football department. Is Briles the reincarnation of Al Davis "just win, baby"

Double V

TCUdirtbag said:
Hate to break it to you, but your implication that only sheltered kids and "thugs" (nice racist code language) are the only ones committing sexual assault is wrong.
Only one who is truly racist at heart would equate the word "thug" with a particular race. If thug is racist, what race is it racist against?

westoverhillbilly

I have to wonder if the bondholders on McLane Stadium are watching this unfold with some trepidation? If this deal implodes on Baylor, they don't have the kind of fan support that Penn State had in order to pull thru.. It was just a few years ago I remember Baylor having just 25,000 when they were hosting Tech on a very nice fall Saturday night.. Very recently, they were about to be begging the MWC for an invitation when it appeared imminent that the PAC was going to leave them out.. However, I still think Baylor's using Pepper Hamilton's Philadelphia lawyers to whitewash this deal and will sail through it like they did with the murder..

I'm glad we raised all of our stadium construction money from just 10 of our donors and are completely debt free..

Double D

Tier 1
Tommy Witherspoon (@TSpoonFeed) tweeted at 3:58 PM on Wed, Apr 13, 2016:
Waco police arrest former Baylor football player Oakman on sexual assault charge https://t.co/9sAepeTSpr via @wacotrib
(https://twitter.com/TSpoonFeed/status/720355387707265025?s=03)

FrogSwagSurfin

My definition of a thug are people that perform violent acts, the keyword is violent acts. In my "thug" category I include the original American thugs who are Italian, Jewish, and Irish mobsters. Now we have Middle Eastern and Asian thugs, as well as, Black, White, and Hispanic thugs. They all partake in illegal and violent behavior. Therefore thugs don't only apply to young black men that perform violent acts. There is an annoying fabricated assumption that any white person using the word "thug" is a bigot and racist. If someone wants to believe that a white person using the word "thug" equates to a shadow racist be my guest but to normal people you sound insane.

ifrog

Double D said:
Tommy Witherspoon (@TSpoonFeed) tweeted at 3:58 PM on Wed, Apr 13, 2016:
Waco police arrest former Baylor football player Oakman on sexual assault charge https://t.co/9sAepeTSpr via @wacotrib
(https://twitter.com/TSpoonFeed/status/720355387707265025?s=03)

Welp there goes the Baylor defenders on social media who have posted that since Oakman had not been arrested it was a non-issue.

Double V

The real news story here is that Baylor's all-time sack leader has 17.5 for his whole career.  Pretty sure Bo Schobel had that many in 1 year while I was in school.  Or close to it.

Oakman didn’t live up to his preseason hype, but he had 14½ tackles for loss and 4½ sacks this past season. He finished his Baylor career as the all-time leader in sacks with 17.5 and second on the tackles-for-loss list with 46.

JimSwinkLives!

AroundWorldFrog said:
Some may know more, but by all accounts the same lack of control of the football team was exhibited at Stephenville HS.

It's an MO. Art Briles says (What Maniac & Illini Frog Do together) the world as long as we win at football.
This.

Moose Stuff

Double V said:
The real news story here is that Baylor's all-time sack leader has 17.5 for his whole career.  Pretty sure Bo Schobel had that many in 1 year while I was in school.  Or close to it.

Oakman didnt live up to his preseason hype, but he had 14½ tackles for loss and 4½ sacks this past season. He finished his Baylor career as the all-time leader in sacks with 17.5 and second on the tackles-for-loss list with 46.
The rapes aren't the real story?

All of this is just because other fans are jealous of Rapeylors success!   That is what they really think.   This happens everywhere not just Baylor and they are just doing this since Baylor is religious Baptist etc.   Well I love the press so let's make sure the liberal media knows they are all conservatives and love Donald Trump.   They all vote republican straight ticket too.   Go get them National Media those hypocrites and their family values.

DickBumpastache

Jefffrog1993 said:
All of this is just because other fans are jealous of Rapeylors success!   That is what they really think.   This happens everywhere not just Baylor and they are just doing this since Baylor is religious Baptist etc.   Well I love the press so let's make sure the liberal media knows they are all conservatives and love Donald Trump.   They all vote republican straight ticket too.   Go get them National Media those hypocrites and their family values.

giphy.gif