• The KillerFrogs

Another week, another victim. ESPN Outside the Lines: Baylor didn't investigate sex assault claim a

texas_sicilian

Anyone else see the irony of Briles' quote not too long ago (in a poor attempt at humility) that his team "is just a bunch of junkyard dogs".

If by that he meant untamed and undisciplined, I guess he was somewhat right.

MTfrog5

Does their TE that ended up getting kicked out have any ground for a lawsuit since he had different punishment than other team members for the same crime?

Big Frog II

texas_sicilian said:
Anyone else see the irony of Briles' quote not too long ago (in a poor attempt at humility) that his team "is just a bunch of junkyard dogs".

Apparently they all missed their rabies shot.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
texas_sicilian said:

It's an insult to junkyard dogs.

GoFrog Yourself

RollToad said:
Blame everyone but Briles... Typical.

ifrog said:
https://twitter.com/ourdailybears/status/720308070425886720
They actually raise a good point. Briles is by no means innocent, but the school as a whole carries the blunt of the blame. Briles brings these assclowns in but the administration has a responsibility to step in and say no more, as well as actually conduct an investigation and attempt to help the victims. Darn Baylor and everyone in that crooked, bass akwards town of North Temple

MTfrog5

Just a reminder that Sam U actually got into their grad program just so he could play football that next fall while they sat on their investigation for 2 years

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
GoFrog Yourself said:

They actually raise a good point. Briles is by no means innocent, but the school as a whole carries the blunt of the blame. Briles brings these assclowns in but the administration has a responsibility to step in and say no more, as well as actually conduct an investigation and attempt to help the victims. Darn Baylor and everyone in that crooked, bass akwards town of North Temple
No, you're correct. I should have clarified but I was at a red light and had to go.

It just has a feeling that they'll point to anything, even the whole university, as long as they can take heat off of their savior.

GoFrog Yourself

McCaw just released a statement on the allegations:

41528cfa989ade1cc31407ca0f57d765013860239a3710de92b4d5d68032988b.jpg

TronCarter

tcudoc said:
Baylor Ring of Honor
Mike Singletary
Bethany McCrawful
Ian "just as" McCawful
Ken Starr witless
Art Bile
Tevin "or was it eight assault victims" Elliot
Sam Ukwuachu-lookin' at?
Shawn "Break the wrist and walk away" Oakman
Tre'Von "No means yes" Armstead
"Step up to the" Myke Chatman
Josh "Mary Jane" Gordon
RG Me so misunderstood
Brittany Grinder
Touchdown Walrus
Chip and Joanna Gaines
I have no idea who that last twosome is.

Big Frog II

Baylor was so bad in football for so long they have allowed their current coach to do anything, and I mean anything to win.  They have lied, covered up, buried, run off, and looked the other way in order to field a winning team.  Yes it's the administration, but it's also the coach and the athletic director.  They all knew what they were doing.  The only thing they are sorry for is the fact that they got caught.  If the NCAA lowered the boom on Penn State for similar misdeeds, Baylor should have equal penalties. 

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
MTfrog5 said:
Win at all cost is what Art thinks #youngbrand #reality #RapeU
Art obviously has a different take on what a brand means and his idea of a branding iron, is a little twisted

Smellslikeroses

MTfrog5 said:
Just a reminder that Sam U actually got into their grad program just so he could play football that next fall while they sat on their investigation for 2 years

And Briles was "unaware" of any issues with Sam U.  No surprise Peterson said he made Art "fully aware of the situation..."

It's obvious Art and the truth have an unusual relationship.