• The KillerFrogs

Another loss is about to be in the books. Can we please fire Doug Meacham? Please?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. "Well, it wasn't him out there fumbling the ball!" "It wasn't him out there throwing an incomplete pass!" All true. But, the point is it was him that is 1.) Calling the plays, 2.) Running the plays in practice (allegedly) to evaluate what will work and won't, and 3.) Picking the personnel to run the plays called. In all of these instances, we are not cutting it. ZE was criminally underused, again, and just plain dumb passing plays were called at critical moments that destroyed any momentum we had gained. Critical turnovers were caused by protection breakdowns, pad playcalling, and the distinct probability of tells coming from signals or something that alerted the opposition to make a big play.

Over, and over again. The same errors, breakdowns, and general ineptitude. I had seen enough three years ago, and I've damned sure seen enough after today. There is no redemption for this guy, only continued failure. Sticking with this moron only hurts TCU.

Pile his crap up on the curb. Today.

BrewingFrog

Execution is also on the OC. He is the one that is running the practices in which the offense goes through the plays that will make up the bulk of the Game Plan. He is responsible for seeing that things are running smoothly, and that issues with individuals within plays who are having difficulty are properly dealt with during the week rather than during the game.

Yet, instead of a well-oiled machine out there, we are a limping mass of confusion and ineptitude: Best offensive weapon sitting on bench. Dopey trick plays blowing up in our faces. Boneheaded diversions from What is Working to What Is NOT Working at critical moments. Plain old stupidity.

The Head Coach ought to notice that his entire Offense is a mess. But, then, he is the one who hired a re-tread he himself ran off for ineptitude and incompetence just a few short years ago. GMFP gets the goat horns on this one. You knew it was a scorpion when you let it crawl onto your back, Gary...

Mean Purple

I advocated for this jackwagon. Thought maybe he knew how to call plays better. My bad. Also, that dude that slept most of the 3rd and 4th quarter was just sitting their when I finally stopped shaking my head and walked down. I think the FBI is after me.

BrewingFrog

Zach appeared to be taking himself out of the game on multiple occasions. Not sure why
On another thread, it was chalked up to "lack of conditioning." I find that hard to believe...

If he is in full pimpage mode for the NFL, then he should be aware that the last thing they want to see is tapping out at critical moments.