• The KillerFrogs

Another Donati tweet regarding student section access..

netty2424

Just grabbed tickets for the Mrs, Daughter of Pharm, and boyfriend of Daughter of Pharm. Does this stuff mean that I can send the kids into the student section regardless of where the actual seats are?

Would like to get them in proximity to the Showgirls in hope that his distraction might create a terminal rift in that relationship.

#dadstrategery
Boyfriend not passing QC standards?

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Just grabbed tickets for the Mrs, Daughter of Pharm, and boyfriend of Daughter of Pharm. Does this stuff mean that I can send the kids into the student section regardless of where the actual seats are?

Would like to get them in proximity to the Showgirls in hope that his distraction might create a terminal rift in that relationship.

#dadstrategery
That might backfire. Will prob get his testosterone active and want to try procreation. Risky strategy.

Pharm Frog

That might backfire. Will prob get his testosterone active and want to try procreation. Risky strategy.

Thoughts and prayers for him if that happens. D of P will be heavily favored to kick his ass or shoot him.That’s part of the problem...I will abide a dumbass for a while and tolerate a weird kid for a time but have no patience for a weird dumbass that’s also a pansy.

He wants to know if I know some kid named Alexis because he’s some sort of “vlogger” and said this Alexis person from TCU is among the best university “bloggers” on the interwebs.

But that is a good reminder. She can concealed carry on her campus so need to remind her not to carry at TCU.

Pharm Frog

Someone tweet him and tell him his purple only plan has some holes in it...

BS. Was a fantastic effort and should be applauded. Some of what people were "seeing" as orange in there was actually "red" and were TCU Christmas-themed sweaters. I sat down there pre-game and they were throwing orange-clad people out left and right and telling them they could stand over in the NE corner if they wished. I say directly across from them for the game and it looked purple as purple could be. There were two "students" wearing orange (although one was wearing black with orange lettering). Both of these students were siblings of TCU students and one even produced a driver's license to show the same last name. I thought the effort was as solid as it could be without being nasty.