• The KillerFrogs

Announcers were blasting KState for their time management....

Punter1

....but we were the ones with the bat-boat crazy time management down the stretch.

1. Our last scoring drive took 5 mins with tons of wasted seconds. No urgency.
2. Not calling timeouts earlier in the Kstate drive was criminal. Yea they bailed us out but we have to call timeout on 2nd and 2 after that 1st play.
3. Calling a QB draw on that 1st play when we got the ball back was ridiculously stupid.

We have three offensive coordinators kinda and we mismanaged the crap outta our last two offensive drives. And GP sat on the timeouts on defense. Mind-boggling.

Moose Stuff

....but we were the ones with the bat-boat crazy time management down the stretch.

2. Not calling timeouts earlier in the Kstate drive was criminal. Yea they bailed us out but we have to call timeout on 2nd and 2 after that 1st play.
3. Calling a QB draw on that 1st play when we got the ball back was ridiculously stupid.

We have three offensive coordinators kinda and we mismanaged the crap outta our last two offensive drives. And GP sat on the timeouts on defense. Mind-boggling.

I expect it with Gary.

Punter1

I expect it with Gary.

I do too...thats the sad thing. He does this regularly. But I didn't expect it outta the offense...there were several times on our scoring drive the playclock got under 15.

10 plays; 5 mins or 300 seconds. 30 seconds a play...and that includes when the clock stops for 1st downs. Got to get much much better at that.

And GP needs to turn over the clock management to Kill when we are on defense....

Froggy Style

We have both been saying this for years.

We also blitz early in the game giving up big plays. At the end of the game, we play our safeties deep and give up 8!yard runs.

seems like Gary is situationally clueless.

Punter1

We have both been saying this for years.

We also blitz early in the game giving up big plays. At the end of the game, we play our safeties deep and give up 8!yard runs.

seems like Gary is situationally clueless.

Yea...was screaming for a 5 or 6 man line in Kstate's final drive as the whole world knew runs were coming....but we were in our base defense for some Who The F knows reason...

Situationally clueless is exactky what our staff was during the 4th quarter....

netty2424

That QB run was a serious head scratcher.

I love Max. He’s a winner and I think he’ll win is a bunch of games.

But he needs to dial back the calling of his own number so often for multiple reasons, the biggest being self preservation.

Zubaz

I doubt the draw was a call. I am guessing Max felt pressure and did what he normally does to avoid a sack. He needs to realize an incomplete pass is better.

Latest posts