• The KillerFrogs

Angus McWilliam

Francis Xav

transferring to uc riverside to play for David Patrick. Thats a few levels down for sure. Anybody know if we are in on more recruits? Im really really hoping nobody else transfers on us this year because things can be very grim if so

Dogfrog

I am not overly concerned about any of our transfers this year. I am very concerned about Fisher’s multiple injuries and surgeries because he is a big loss.

MTfrog5

I was told something about Angus last week that I can’t confirm but if true paints him in a more positive light. I hope someday we find out the behind the scenes stuff with all of our transfers.
I guess it’s good that it’s in a more positive light for both sides?

Rose Bowl

Personally I really don’t care if I ever get the info on those guys. They didn’t want to be here so I’m glad they left so we can get guys in here who really want to be here.

As for the poster above I’m glad he didn’t spout rumor even if most will think he’s lying. I’m of the belief if you don’t know something personally or witness it then you really shouldn’t be spreading stuff around.

Farmfrog

Angus is a good kid and wish him nothing but the best going forward. The only thing anyone should wonder about is how serious the injury was. I can’t and won’t say something I don’t know is true. Next time I will keep my mouth shut.

Lesson learned.