1. The KillerFrogs

Angelo's sucks [ the old ricardo ]

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by IPA_Lover69, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Went to this hell hole last night for dinner. Ordered a slice of brisket that was dryer than everything living in the Sahara. Everybody that works there acts like they are missing a chromosome. The food in this city sucks absolute horse dick. Everything is so scheissing dry and [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty. At least I get to look at the black as scheiss Trinity River on the way home. One time I stuck my toe in there and I have to get it amputated. How unreal is that!

2. only thing still good at Angelos in the cold beer.

James Penny likes this.
  3. I realize that I'm very very spoiled by the opportunities I have to eat BBQ (which I do sometimes 3-4 times a week), but I had Heim's about two weeks ago and was sorely disappointed. Conversely, I had Blacks in Lockhart about a week earlier and loved it. And, I was favorable impressed with a relatively new brick and mortar BBQ joint in Waco called Honky Tonk Kid (or close). The bark on their brisket was fantastic although I thought it overwhelmed the rest of the meat. I spend most of my week between Wichita Falls and Seguin and not sure I'll ever run out of good BBQ. La Barbeque in Austin -- meh. Micklethwait's in Austin -- yep.

4. I was there for their 61st anniversary. Had a chopped sandwich. No different than my first time there in 1970. Angelo’s is still my favorite BBQ joint in TX and is always my pre-game meal before home games (except for those damnable early starts)

Westsider likes this.
  5. Austin BBQ starts and ends with Valentino 's.

Next time you come to town I'll treat you.

Double V likes this.
  6. I had a delicious plant based paleo friendly organic macro biotic roasted vegetable lasagna today. And a shot of tequila.

Bizarro Frog and Chongo94 like this.
  7. Y’all understand this guy has a running bit on why FTW sucks, TCU sucks, etc.

Shorty and Horned Toad like this.
  8. I like Hickory Stick in Everman.

Rose Bowl likes this.
  9. When is the McRib coming back so that I can get some real authentic BBQ?

10. He makes me laugh though.

Pharm Frog and BABYFACE like this.
  11. He’s not wrong though. Angelos isn’t very good.

TCUdirtbag and Pharm Frog like this.
  12. #12 Westsider, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    Liked for “... there for their...”

13. Euphemism? I’ll check urban dictionary.

HFrog1999 likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. Not the point. He bashed the restaurants on university the prior time and FTW sucks mantra. He will pick another place on the next rant. A bit.

16. He comes on here less than an hour after TTU punches their ticket to the Final Four talking about Beard and then trashing FTW restaurants. I think TTU fans must be so insecure when their city is widely regarded as the [ Arschloch] of Texas, their top restaurant is Raising Canes, they compete with WVU as the doormat of the conference academically and there is no question they have the worst fans in the conference.

As I’ve gotten older, I’ve stopped holding their fans behavior against them. I wouldnt expect a 5 year old to act like an adult just like I wouldn’t expect a fan base with the lowest intellect in the big 12 to act any other way than they do. They honestly can’t help themselves.