• The KillerFrogs

Andrew Sullivan Live...

Armadillo

Wes, come on down to Stiles Switch in Belterra tomorrow night. Dinner and BEER on me in SW Austin!!

All joking aside, well, not really joking, a lot of growth out here in SW Austin. Forget Salado!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes, come on down to Stiles Switch in Belterra tomorrow night. Dinner and BEER on me in SW Austin!!

All joking aside, well, not really joking, a lot of growth out here in SW Austin. Forget Salado!
Actually I live in Georgetown but lived in Salado until our house was finished

If beer is on you, then I might show uo

SnoSki

Who? Never heard of him.
robert20deniro6sn7.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I enjoyed getting to meet Andrew. We had a great time and really enjoyed the music.
This sounds like the start to a Yelp review that goes off the rails.

“...enjoyed the music. By that, I mean we enjoyed the first few songs but they were all originals. We didn’t hear anything from Luke Bryan or Kanye or Back Street Boys until well past 9PM. We don’t ask for much from performers but if we are going to pay good money to see them they should know what we want to hear. And don’t even get me started on the wait service. Seriously they must hire the dumbest humans ever. I asked for a Dr Pepper and they brought in a glass. With ice. Who does that? Stupid humans that’s who. Andrew was nice but until he understands that he is there for our entertainment and starts catering to us I am not going back. 4 Stars.”