• The KillerFrogs

Anderson....

Eight

Where does Anderson fit in the draft, when will he go?

depends upon what he runs, but the trend in the nfl is not to overpay for running backs who are viewed as being disposable.

would guess he ends up being a udfa, but it only takes one team to want to take a late round flyer

asleep003

There are 130 D1 teams. Probably 1/2 of those have RBs eligeble for the draft. At least half of those RBs presumably had as good or better 2019 year than Anderson did... we did, in Sewo(block run and catch). Anderson has talent, but not a special RB,

Last edited:

Froggish

There’s enough film on Anderson that he’ll get invited to someone’s camp..Don’t see him as a draft pick unless he blisters in our pro day.

SuperTFrog

Ask me after the combine, but he gets drafted.
Mark down this post and I will happily eat crow if he gets drafted. IMO he is not getting drafted. I don’t think he’ll get a combine invite as I think there are 25+ running backs better than him.

Him and Aaron Green are both 5-11 and similarly built. Green had 1,270yds and 11 TDs his senior year and Anderson had 820 yds and 6 TD. I know stats don’t matter that much when projecting in the NFL that much (look at Reagor), but I think Aaron Green was a better back by a long shot and he didn’t get drafted. Just my 2 cents. I hope Anderson gets invited to the combine and runs a 4.35 and proves he can pass block somehow but there is so much tape showing he can’t.