• The KillerFrogs

Anderson

VA Froggie

We have one of the great running backs in the country in Anderson and he had 12 carries against Baylor. Is he hurt or was not used as much?

LawFrog504

In the running for worst thread of the year. If not it's in the running. Anderson is a stud who has been victim of malpractice by the offensive staff

Limp Lizard

And we haven’t stopped using him. But the bigger running back, who gets more yards after contact, is getting more carries.
Right, but early in the year Anderson was much better then than Sewo is now...Anderson has looked very average the last couple of games. Kind of embarrassing to hear the announcers keep referring to him as "Jet."

Froggish

And we haven’t stopped using him. But the bigger running back, who gets more yards after contact, is getting more carries.

DA was getting more yards after contact earlier in the year...I think the real issue is Sewo catches the ball better and we are throwing it more now then early in the year

UltimateFrog

Sewo can run, pass block and catch the ball (well sort of).

Anderson doesn’t pass block very well and isn’t as good of a receiver. And I suspect he’s a little dinged up. Someone else said it and I think it’s true, Anderson isn’t the type of guy for a platoon system. He needs carry after carry

Billy Clyde

Gonna be interesting when draft time comes around. If he isn't injured, I'm guessing his measurables will be stupid-good. I thought going into the season he had an opportunity to make himself into a low-1st or high-second round pick, because of his speed and moves. Wondering how much this year's lack of stats will hurt him.