• The KillerFrogs

Anderson to be OL coach.

Mean Purple

Man, I just wish we could hear from CGP on this. Maybe he feels he doesn’t owe an explanation to fans (some that pay a LOT), but at least throw in a press quote that lays a hint at your rationale to give the public some sense of the logic here. Otherwise, it does just look like a big middle finger.
GP is pretty arrogant. I don't see him thinking he owes that. I'm sure we'll see a tweet from the missus soon.

Eight

GP not being on the ball with staff issues.

don't agree that bailey choosing to decommit is a byproduct of the staff issues.

kid tore his labrum in the shoulder in mid september, the thought is he won't be ready come august, they asked him to grey shirt, but there is a history of the frogs signing a player they know is injured and won't be ready for the season.

is this a case of them learning from rogers and a few others? is this a case of them trying to manage scholarship numbers?

maybe the kid is/was upset about thomsen leaving, but if i had to lose a prospect from thomsen leaving and i get to keep nichols, coleman, hayes, and barlow along with the possibility of the kid from manor that looks like a pretty solid trade for the frogs

Eight

I bet Thomsen and Luper left because GP isn't firing Cumbie. If I was an OL coach or CO-OC I wouldn't want my name on this product either. They probably left after signing day as a favor to GP. Get ready for another year of suck fellas.

thomsen coached with norvell at arizonia state, has known him since central arkansas, and the job at florida state is a better job than tcu.

the noles might be a rebuilding program right now, but that job has a bigger upside

as far as luper, in title the offense is his, but in reality it will be the head coach. sure there is a pay raise and curtis gets to put that he is an sec coordinator on his resume

4th. down

i think you are using the wrong preposition, tcu COULD , a decision was made not to by the statue

Speaking of Statue, I was against it at the time, still am, just like giving coaches lifetime contracts - nothing is forever. GP is only going to have yes men, including Donati, who is his puppet.

GP's chance is now, and his first move is Anderson and we think we are going to compete against the likes of Lincoln Riley and now Rhule? You had your chance GP, but alas, another turnover.

Moose Stuff

I bet Thomsen and Luper left because GP isn't firing Cumbie. If I was an OL coach or CO-OC I wouldn't want my name on this product either. They probably left after signing day as a favor to GP. Get ready for another year of suck fellas.

SMH. They both left for better titles, more responsibility, and bigger paychecks. The end.

Mean Purple

SMH. They both left for better titles, more responsibility, and bigger paychecks. The end.
Luper is quoted as being excited to go to a flagship institution, which he has not done before. And he coached with Drinkwitz previously and have the same offensive philosophy. He'll have some big recruiting there.