• The KillerFrogs

Anderson to be OL coach.

GenXFrog

For the first time ever, I am beginning to think about not renewing my season tickets. If GP doesn't care, why should we.

I had a really hard time getting the rest of the family to come this year and an even harder time getting friends to fill their seats when I let them off the hook. They last two years of on field results have killed their excitement.

I'll still be at the games, but thinking really hard about dropping my 5 down to 2.

Sorry for those getting excited, this won't open any spots on the west side lower bowl.

TAINTed frog

giphy.gif

Planks

It almost feels like GP is trolling us at this point.

“Oh you fans want coaching changes on the offense side of the ball? Well how about I not only don’t make changes, but I move Anderson to be the most important position coaching position on the team. How do you like that?”

With that being said, GP teams have ALWAYS followed up losing seasons with 11+ win seasons. GP has always turned it around in the past, so I’m not going to question his judgement now. If this is what he thinks we need to do to win games and compete for championships, then I will trust GP.

2004: 5-6
2005: 11-1

2013: 4-8
2014: 12-1

2016: 6-7
2017: 11-2

GP knows what he’s doing and he knows what this team needs.

Eight

“Oh you fans want coaching changes on the offense side of the ball? Well how about I not only don’t make changes, but I move Anderson to be the most important position coaching position on the team. How do you like that?”

With that being said, GP teams have ALWAYS followed up losing seasons with 11+ win seasons. GP has always turned it around in the past, so I’m not going to question his judgement now. If this is what he thinks we need to do to win games and compete for championships, then I will trust GP.

if that is the case why did he ever move anderson from coaching the offensive line in 2017?

Wexahu

Always? What about 2018 and 2019?

TRF51

I had a really hard time getting the rest of the family to come this year and an even harder time getting friends to fill their seats when I let them off the hook. They last two years of on field results have killed their excitement.

I'll still be at the games, but thinking really hard about dropping my 5 down to 2.

Sorry for those getting excited, this won't open any spots on the west side lower bowl.

I totally understand and this resonates with me. I had a hard time giving away half of my tickets to this years games. 70% of the games the weather is miserable outside so I don’t really blame people. I have actually felt this way for a few years and like you I won’t buy as much and I am really considering letting them go. I actually have a better time watching from home.

Planks

if that is the case why did he ever move anderson from coaching the offensive line in 2017?

No idea. The decision to move Anderson to OL coach again absolutely defies all logic. All I’m saying is, GP has surprised us before. Maybe he knows something that the rest of us fans don’t?

With that being said if our offense is terrible again and shows no sign of improvement in 2020, I’m good with TCU on from GP. He needs to deliver results and wins. But based upon history I expect we will defy all expectations and post a 10+ win season.

GP has always turned it around in the past, and I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he doesn’t.