• The KillerFrogs

And where is Mike Schultz?

MCFROG III

Mike Schultz named Blue Raiders' offensive coordinator
By Staff Report/Sidelines

|
Published: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Updated: Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Blue Raiders finalized their coaching staff today as the team announced that Mike Schultz has filled the new offensive coordinator position.

Schultz is taking over for Tony Franklin, who left to take the offensive coordinator position at Louisiana Tech University.

“I am really excited about Mike, his wife Cindy and family joining our staff,” said Head Coach Rick Stockstill.

Schultz comes to the Blue Raiders after serving as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at the University of Illinois in 2009. The Fighting Illini offense was ranked 17th in rushing, largely because of the.4 running of quarterback Isiah John “Juice” Williams.

Before going to Illinois, Schultz spent 11 years in multiple roles at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. He served as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach his last two seasons at TCU after serving as running backs coach the previous nine seasons.

As TCU’s running back’s coach, Schultz worked with former NFL All-Pro LaDainian Tomlinson, who led the nation in rushing in 1999 and 2000.

“Mike has everything I was looking for from his experience as a coordinator to coaching the quarterbacks,” Stocksill said. “I look forward to rolling up our sleeves and going to work."

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(MCFROG III @ Apr 29 2010, 03:53 PM) [snapback]552775[/snapback]

|

The Blue Raiders finalized their coaching staff today as the team announced that Mike Schultz has filled the new offensive coordinator position.

Schultz is taking over for Tony Franklin, who left to take the offensive coordinator position at Louisiana Tech University.

"I am really excited about Mike, his wife Cindy and family joining our staff," said Head Coach Rick Stockstill.

Schultz comes to the Blue Raiders after serving as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at the University of Illinois in 2009. The Fighting Illini offense was ranked 17th in rushing, largely because of the.4 running of quarterback Isiah John "Juice" Williams.

Before going to Illinois, Schultz spent 11 years in multiple roles at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. He served as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach his last two seasons at TCU after serving as running backs coach the previous nine seasons.

As TCU's running back's coach, Schultz worked with former NFL All-Pro LaDainian Tomlinson, who led the nation in rushing in 1999 and 2000.

"Mike has everything I was looking for from his experience as a coordinator to coaching the quarterbacks," Stocksill said. "I look forward to rolling up our sleeves and going to work."

He's coaching at L.D. Bell? :wacko:

bullfrog69

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 29 2010, 03:55 PM) [snapback]552779[/snapback]
He's coaching at L.D. Bell? :wacko:

whot he hell are the blue raiders?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(MCFROG III @ Apr 29 2010, 03:53 PM) [snapback]552775[/snapback]

|

"I am really excited about Mike, his wife Cindy and family joining our staff," said Head Coach Rick Stockstill.

Schultz comes to the Blue Raiders after serving as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at the University of Illinois in 2009. The Fighting Illini offense was ranked 17th in rushing, largely because of the.4 running of quarterback Isiah John "Juice" Williams.

As TCU's running back's coach, Schultz worked with former NFL All-Pro LaDainian Tomlinson, who led the nation in rushing in 1999 and 2000.

"Mike has everything I was looking for from his experience as a coordinator to coaching the quarterbacks," Stocksill said. "I look forward to rolling up our sleeves and going to work."

It was posted back in early March ... any other old news?