• The KillerFrogs

And we complain about our game day weather...

4 Oaks Frog

Well, Toad, they can’t all be as interesting and insightful as yours. I just couldn’t think of anything Frog related to complain about. But still, that is awful scheissing cold for outside football.
Spit Blood!
BEAT okie!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and scheiss baylor!!

asleep003

Watching the Colorado State/Wyoming game and it is 10 degrees/feels like 0!
And, there are fans in the stands!
Dang! That’s coooold!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT okie!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and it froze and [Baylor asshoe]!!
Isn't that colllld, as in bolllld or solllld or holllld ...
Beat Okieeee! Dokieeee

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Dang! That’s coooold!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT okie!

Being from Houston I used to dread cold, but After coming here I quickly learned there are all kinds of the things you can do to get warm, however, there are few things you can do to combat heat and humidity other than staying in the a/c. You can be naked and still be hot, you can add clothes, feet warmers, glove warmers, head warmers and be comfortable.

Pharm Frog

Being from Houston I used to dread cold, but After coming here I quickly learned there are all kinds of the things you can do to get warm, however, there are few things you can do to combat heat and humidity other than staying in the a/c. You can be naked and still be hot, you can add clothes, feet warmers, glove warmers, head warmers and be comfortable.

Preach! Pretty sure that our Creator has a divine sense of humor having me born and raised in Houston when I must have a generous helping of Inuit blood in me somewhere. Gimme cold over heat every day of the week and twice on game days.

Mean Purple

Dang! That’s coooold!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT okie!
Kind of an even tradeoff. The temps that can be hit here in the first 2 to 3 weeks of the season go the other extreme. Especially for the players at field level.

Brog

It sure looked cold. Only similar game I can remember for TCU was Air Force in 2009 I think.

One of TCU’s strangest games was the 1959 Cotton Bowl, where TCU and Air Force tied 0-0.

That sounds like a thrilling game to watch!

Hahahaha...not. Both teams were fumbling left and right (the Frogs fumbled the ball eight times, while the Falcons fumbled five), attributed to the damp field that was covered by tarp due to the snow that happened earlier that week. Missed field goals were also a big part of the game. We know what that’s like, don’t we?