• The KillerFrogs

Amon G. Carter Stadium Christmas Eve 2009

Frozen Frog

I miss the old stadium! There were parts of it that were a hole at times, but it was where I grew up. When they built the South EZ suites I felt like a part of me was ripped away. When the scoreboard was moved to the North EZ that hurt. Having my grandpa force us to sit in the nosebleeds and get altitude sickness was terrifying and greatness.

MadFrog

We were in the other side under the second deck, OUT OF THE WEATHER. Except for the annual cricket nights, I really miss the old stadium too.

6Frog6

I miss the old stadium! There were parts of it that were a hole at times, but it was where I grew up. When they built the South EZ suites I felt like a part of me was ripped away. When the scoreboard was moved to the North EZ that hurt. Having my grandpa force us to sit in the nosebleeds and get altitude sickness was terrifying and greatness.
Yeah, we could get end zone seats for 50 cents--then move over to the east stands at halftime--back in the '50s for kids.

froginaustin

We were in the other side under the second deck, OUT OF THE WEATHER. Except for the annual cricket nights, I really miss the old stadium too.

Is it true there were restrooms on the old upper deck that began to leak on the people in the lower west side, as the years went by?