• The KillerFrogs

Am I The Only One To Know or The Last One To Know….

OICU812

Sure wish we could've gotten some of that expert winning analysis at TCU the last few years.
Gary’s experience/expertise is strongest in the very specific art of helping UT lose to TCU, so I really don’t mind. In fact I look forward to seeing TCU rushing the ball against the new petite UT defense. Speed baby.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Btw, any recommendations for a good analrapist?
Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU

FrogBall09

Again, it seems blindingly obvious that the opinions people have on this are because they want UT to fail. I mean would you prefer we all become UT fans now that Gary is there? Because F the hell out of that.
No but if we thought he was so past his prime that we fired him - frankly we shouldn’t be too worried what he does

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Hey mods, can we dig up the old Gary Patterson speculation thread from say 2010? Be fun to see those posts. Don't remember if mine would age well.

Sangria Wine

Now that I guess it’s happening officially, who wins more games next year? Texas or TCU? Both at equal 5-7 starting blocks so it makes an interesting conversation and comparison to watch next year. I would assume the odds should tilt slightly to TCU’s favor given the coaching staff change hitting expectations.

Wexahu

Now that I guess it’s happening officially, who wins more games next year? Texas or TCU? Both at equal 5-7 starting blocks so it makes an interesting conversation and comparison to watch next year. I would assume the odds should tilt slightly to TCU’s favor given the coaching staff change hitting expectations.
I’d give the edge to Texas since they can buy whatever players they need. They should have the decided edge every year.

I don’t think GP will make a bit of difference either way fwiw. He left a mess here that needs to be cleaned up.

Brog

Man some of you guys…SMDH. Wow unbelievable. I hope he does well whatever he does and shuts you scheissers the hell up.
How do you hope he does when he plays Texas Christian University Horned Frogs next October? (Assuming all this BS is true.)

y2kFrog

I’d give the edge to Texas since they can buy whatever players they need. They should have the decided edge every year.

I don’t think GP will make a bit of difference either way fwiw. He left a mess here that needs to be cleaned up.
They already got whoever they wanted before and they still underachieve every year.