• The KillerFrogs

Am I the only one here who likes 11am games? (Kansas game is 11am on FS1)

HFrog1999

Unfortunately, TV controls the schedule so fans that go to the games get screwed. The 11 am and 2:30 time slots are brutal for teams in the South during September. IMO, the Big 10 and ACC should get those time slots

Purp

This part of your life will be over before you know it. Enjoy your kids games. Always renew your season tickets and just sell the games you can’t go to.

This is the first season in 10 years my kids aren’t playing on Saturday. They both play football in school now. #startingdefense

So, now we get to enjoy tailgating and going to the games again
That's the plan. We're excited about it. What I'm not sure about yet is when all three of them will be playing something somewhere and we will no longer get to watch all of their games. I can't coach them all in everything and I hate that one or two kids will not have me at many games b/c I'm coaching a sibling at another place. It's going to be great though. You have to be very blessed to have these kinds of problems.

HFrog1999

That's the plan. We're excited about it. What I'm not sure about yet is when all three of them will be playing something somewhere and we will no longer get to watch all of their games. I can't coach them all in everything and I hate that one or two kids will not have me at many games b/c I'm coaching a sibling at another place. It's going to be great though. You have to be very blessed to have these kinds of problems.

Yep.

Both my wife and I coached our sons in baseball. There were plenty of times I was coaching 3rd with an eye on another field where my other son was playing.

Now, I’m watching games where my sons play with and against kids I also coached on their various teams.

Purp

Yep.

Both my wife and I coached our sons in baseball. There were plenty of times I was coaching 3rd with an eye on another field where my other son was playing.

Now, I’m watching games where my sons play with and against kids I also coached on their various teams.
That's another aspect I love about it. Our kids' teammates will be long-term friends and their parents will also be friends of ours. It makes it really fun for everyone.

Right now my son plays baseball with 6-7 other boys his age from our church. It's my son's 2nd season with the team, but most have been together for a season before we joined. I play softball with the head coach (our head pastor) and two of the other dads who assistant coach. We've done Sunday school together for years. Those kinds of relationships are a lot of fun and I think this group of boys will enjoy more than most based solely on the fact that they see each other every Sunday and Wednesday even when it's not baseball season. It's a unique situation, for sure and I'm excited about these boys playing baseball together for the next several years at least.