• The KillerFrogs

All the way up: Baker mayfield

Did they include all those INTs he threw at Tech? LOL

Dude is 100% a product of his environment. At OU his was surrounded by winners and good recruits.

Sebastian S

Dude is 100% a product of his environment. At OU his was surrounded by winners and good recruits.

Exactly.

In the show he talked about TCU watching one of his games. I believe him and his dad were saying they were really excited to go to TCU but TCU ended up offering someone else and asking him to walk on.

He was very offended and said he wanted to land in a place where he could beat the schools that didn't offer him, including Texas.

He got lucky with OU because he wasn't going anywhere at Tech.

Exactly.

In the show he talked about TCU watching one of his games. I believe him and his dad were saying they were really excited to go to TCU but TCU ended up offering someone else and asking him to walk on.

He was very offended and said he wanted to land in a place where he could beat the schools that didn't offer him, including Texas.

He got lucky with OU because he wasn't going anywhere at Tech.

Yeah he was so trash that Kliffy benched him. Then of course Webb came in and "beat" us. The real winners in that game were the fox and the refs.

Baker QBR 9.9 Webb QBR 99.9 Boykin ran the ball 20 times SMH

TX_Krötenechse

Did they include all those INTs he threw at Tech? LOL

I disagree. I think he’s a world-class [ profanity ], but the guy is a fantastic QB for all that. He didn’t have the supporting pieces at Tech to be as successful as at OU, but his play was overall good. Not sure how he’ll do in the NFL when he can’t scramble out of danger so easily, but I don’t think there’s any point minimizing his talent.

HG73

The NFL will teach BM a lot, like how tough and fast it is. See RGIII, got his quickness knocked out of him, now he's not even in the league.

Same for BM, he didn't get faster, everyone else did.

LevelHead

I imagine we will see a lot more of this Baker than we do OU Baker...

TexasTechQBlol.gif