• The KillerFrogs

All right. I'm saying it: SMFD!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
O.A. "Bum" Phillips liked to quote an old saying: "A football coach is fellow that can take hiss'n and beat your'n, and take your'n and beat hiss'n." Yesterday was a mudhole stomping from a TCU Defense that has taken a lot of grief, from me and many others. My hat is off to everybody, especially the man who sits at the top.

Good job, sir! Good job.

Frog DJ

Brewing, I think we saw two things last night in the Land of the Entitled Orange.

1. An over-hyped offense that had been crowned by the national media as an unstoppable monster, led by “Bijan the Magnificent.” In point of fact, said offense was altogether human, when faced with a highly-motivated, disrespected, speedy defense, just chomping at the bit to make its mark in the white-hot spotlight of prime time.

2. Yet another example of a much smaller, oft-ignored football program that continues to bloody its big brother’s nose, just when the longer-horned sibling fully expected to give the purple it’s well-deserved comeuppance. This sustained dominance on the national stage is a major embarrassment for the blue-blood Burnt-O faithful.

And it is a joy to behold, is it not?

Go Frogs!

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Brewing, I think we saw two things last night in the Land of the Entitled Orange.

1. An over-hyped offense that had been crowned by the national media as an unstoppable monster, led by “Bijan the Magnificent.” In point of fact, said offense was altogether human, when faced with a highly-motivated, disrespected, speedy defense, just chomping at the bit to make its mark the white-hot spotlight of prime time.

2. Yet another example of a much smaller, oft-ignored football program that continues to bloody its big brother’s nose, just when the longer-horned sibling fully expected to give the purple it’s well-deserved comeuppance. This sustained dominance on the national stage is a major embarrassment for the blue-blood Burnt-O faithful.

And it is a joy to behold, is it not?

Go Frogs!
Heh...

It is indeed a joy!