• The KillerFrogs

All media taking a pick ax to Baylor. Never new they were that hated.

Mike Brooks

I knew we disliked them but sheesh! I think I even blushed a little when Thor (Cooperstien) unloaded on one of their fans. He finally says, YOU KNOW WHAT ThEY SAY ABOUT PAYBACKS? That was in response the Baylor doushe talking about reuniting with TCU. Chuck ridiculed the guy and BU in general saying they bring nothing and TCU doesn't need them anymore. Dang it felt good.

Galloway and Ian making fun of them now! My productivity is in the ditch!

jack the frog

QUOTE(froglicious @ Jun 10 2010, 03:44 PM) [snapback]574169[/snapback]
I knew we disliked them but sheesh! I think I even blushed a little when Thor (Cooperstien) unloaded on one of their fans. He finally says, YOU KNOW WHAT ThEY SAY ABOUT PAYBACKS? That was in response the Baylor doushe talking about reuniting with TCU. Chuck ridiculed the guy and BU in general saying they bring nothing and TCU doesn't need them anymore. Dang it felt good.

Galloway and Ian making fun of them now! My productivity is in the ditch!

I even got that feel in conversations with my district representative. Seemed to have some hard feelings over the way things were handled back at the break-up, and contrary to thinking in terms of a helping hand, is looking for improper activity.
Baylor fans excited about this ATM move to the SEC news. Believe they are strong candidates to "coattail", plus giving the SEC "more Texas coverage".

:rolleyes:

jake102

QUOTE(froglicious @ Jun 10 2010, 03:44 PM) [snapback]574169[/snapback]
My productivity is in the ditch!

+1

Likely to be even worse tomorrow with the game/conference talk.