• The KillerFrogs

All Conference tournaments cancelled

Virginia Frog

Why? Pretty sure that loss didn’t change the team’s fortunes in any way at this point.
Last night clearly demonstrated this teams profound inabilities. K-State is the dog of the B12 and we were worse.
If things were "normal" I'd hope the NIT would pass on these Frog Cagers as a participant. We need some "tough love" (like with the football team in '19) and some change for the future. (Sorry Mr. Bane!)
I believe the NIT will not happen this year. The NCAAs is a playoff, the NIT is discretionary. Take the profit out of it (no fans allowed, no revs) and it's a bust.

Virginia Frog

Last night clearly demonstrated this teams profound inabilities. K-State is the dog of the B12 and we were worse.
If things were "normal" I'd hope the NIT would pass on these Frog Cagers as a participant. We need some "tough love" (like with the football team in '19) and some change for the future. (Sorry that your season is over Mr. Bane!)
I believe the NIT will not happen this year. The NCAAs is a playoff, the NIT is discretionary. Take the profit out of it (no fans allowed, no revs) and it's a bust.