• The KillerFrogs

Aledo QB Hauss Hejny commits to TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
339904503_790237145435283_3775997444117013554_n.jpg

FrogAbroad

HH was quoted saying he will become involved in some way in the recruiting process. Sounds good to me, but I'm sure there are restrictions and limits and such covering student-athlete involvement. Can anyone out there educate me re: what the boundaries are for his involvement?

FrogCop19

HH was quoted saying he will become involved in some way in the recruiting process. Sounds good to me, but I'm sure there are restrictions and limits and such covering student-athlete involvement. Can anyone out there educate me re: what the boundaries are for his involvement?
I'm not sure about any restrictions, but I'm also not in the know of these things. I do remember one of our stud recruits a few years ago (almost 100% positive it was Justin Rogers) was an absolute beast in outreach for recruiting. He was ALL OVER other potential recruits twitter feeds and social media pages pushing the purple.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I'm not sure about any restrictions, but I'm also not in the know of these things. I do remember one of our stud recruits a few years ago (almost 100% positive it was Justin Rogers) was an absolute beast in outreach for recruiting. He was ALL OVER other potential recruits twitter feeds and social media pages pushing the purple.
Players in the past have helped recruit others. Miles was a big "recruiter" for the MBB program.

Horny4TCU

We have a donor that needs several drinks from all of us. No way he's going to come here without an awesome NIL incentive package.