• The KillerFrogs

AGS Prime West Side Seats Will Be Occupied by Horns, Bears, etc.

Froglaw

If you are willing to sell them and also get on a call with the ticket office so we can get them transferred to my account moving forward, I will buy them from you right now and ensure 10000% a frog is sitting in them every game.

My understanding is that I cannot transfer the tickets to someone else's name. But I'll sell the 50's to you for face value.

Someone has bought the 40's.

Bob Sugar

Yeah, I may have given out more likes in this thread than every other thread here except for #BaylorTears and HASMSP. Gotta be the highest like/post ratio of any thread ever, though.
hmk6k.jpg

Purp

Pretty much exactly this. I went back and read every post and only 2 don't have likes. Amazingly the OP got one so I have to assume it was liked by one of his ticket partners. Also amazingly, in this hysterical thread a guy who is usually witty and quite funny (TAINTed Frog) didn't get a like for his post. I'll go rectify that after this. The other was FragLaw's self-sustained objection post. Pretty incredible thread here. I hope it lasts forever.

Jet Set Frog

I never understood why anyone would sell their good TCU West Side Tickets to Horns, Bears, etc.

Now I know why.

I've had two 50 and two 40 yard line west sides seats for sale on the Ticket Forum since February 2019.

I'm asking face value for all 6 home games and I had no inquiries. Not one.

TCU season tickets on the 40 and on the 50 for face value. That's it. I'm done.

At lunch today one of my ticket family Heads of Household picked up his 4 seats on the 40 in the armchairs. He sat and stared at me when I told him that he'd be sitting next to whoever bought the last two in his row on Stubhub. Probably a Longhorn, Bear, Mountaineer wearing a Davey Crockett hat, etc. He's got a son that is a Sophomore at TCU and a daughter starting next year so he needs his 4, but can't really afford the other two season tickets.

Why you may ask?

Nobody wants TCU West Side Season Tickets. I guess the shade on the new East Side is just too appealing.

So, Monday, all my good tickets go on Stubhub. I'll make money on the deal, but that is not why I bought my TCU tickets prior to the renovation and definitely not what I wanted.

Nobody on this forum, except for Wes, DD, Steel, and myself (Brewingfrog and Zebra Frog are on the bubble - I kid), are allowed to complain about the moron dressed in the Burnt Orange Cowboy outfit sitting on the 50 waiving his Burnt Orange Hat while screaming the Eyes of Texas.

Everybody loses their right to complain. Everybody!

That is all!

Serenity now!!!!!!!!

Are you one of those people who thinks other people should have to pay for your student loans?

Froglaw

Speaking of tickets, I am travelling the weekend of the SMU game. I have 5 tickets in the SEZ (3 of which have access to the Touchdown Club) and a parking pass for Lot 14. PM me if you are interested.

Oh, so you bought tickets that you thought you needed, but now you don't and want to sell them to a TCU fan.

Strange!

Waiting for some better name calling than ****hole and Sapient.

TX_Krötenechse

Oh, so you bought tickets that you thought you needed, but now you don't and want to sell them to a TCU fan.

Strange!

Waiting for some better name calling than ****hole and Sapient.
There’s no need for name-calling. You’re probably at heart a decent guy. Just trying to recoup your investment because some people backed out on you. It happens, despite the hate we get it. It’s understandable that you’d rather make back your money than have your team supported by a home crowd. And I mean, who can fault you? You tried to sell to Frog fans, you really did. You had them listed on a premium-members only page on a TCU fansite, arguable the place where you are least likely to encounter TCU fans who don’t already have season tickets.

But hey. You tried. I hope everything starts to look better for you soon economically, though, since the money is the key issue here.

Bob Sugar

There’s no need for name-calling. You’re probably at heart a decent guy. Just trying to recoup your investment because some people backed out on you. It happens, despite the hate we get it. It’s understandable that you’d rather make back your money than have your team supported by a home crowd. And I mean, who can fault you? You tried to sell to Frog fans, you really did. You had them listed on a premium-members only page on a TCU fansite, arguable the place where you are least likely to encounter TCU fans who don’t already have season tickets.

But hey. You tried. I hope everything starts to look better for you soon economically, though, since the money is the key issue here.
2006703.gif

TAINTed frog

I never understood why anyone would sell their good TCU West Side Tickets to Horns, Bears, etc.

Now I know why.

I've had two 50 and two 40 yard line west sides seats for sale on the Ticket Forum since February 2019.

I'm asking face value for all 6 home games and I had no inquiries. Not one.

TCU season tickets on the 40 and on the 50 for face value. That's it. I'm done.

At lunch today one of my ticket family Heads of Household picked up his 4 seats on the 40 in the armchairs. He sat and stared at me when I told him that he'd be sitting next to whoever bought the last two in his row on Stubhub. Probably a Longhorn, Bear, Mountaineer wearing a Davey Crockett hat, etc. He's got a son that is a Sophomore at TCU and a daughter starting next year so he needs his 4, but can't really afford the other two season tickets.

Why you may ask?

Nobody wants TCU West Side Season Tickets. I guess the shade on the new East Side is just too appealing.

So, Monday, all my good tickets go on Stubhub. I'll make money on the deal, but that is not why I bought my TCU tickets prior to the renovation and definitely not what I wanted.

Nobody on this forum, except for Wes, DD, Steel, and myself (Brewingfrog and Zebra Frog are on the bubble - I kid), are allowed to complain about the moron dressed in the Burnt Orange Cowboy outfit sitting on the 50 waiving his Burnt Orange Hat while screaming the Eyes of Texas.

Everybody loses their right to complain. Everybody!

That is all!

Serenity now!!!!!!!!
tenor.gif

Froglaw

They suddenly got old and financially broke?

I assume you are dropping the tickets next year?

Actually, my 85 year old Hornedfrog buddy had another stroke and his eye sight got worse. Can't drive so his elderly wife now has to drive him. We played 9 holes on early Wednesday mornings up until April.

The other gentleman has a bunch of grandchildren and some new great grandchildren.

Neither were happy about not making the TCU home games, but life happens.

I wish I could see into the future as you suggest, but I'm a mere mortal.

Let me know when you come down from Mount Brilesbag to join the rest of us.

jake102

Actually, my 85 year old Hornedfrog buddy had another stroke and his eye sight got worse. Can't drive so his elderly wife now has to drive him. We played 9 holes on early Wednesday mornings up until April.

The other gentleman has a bunch of grandchildren and some new great grandchildren.

Neither were happy about not making the TCU home games, but life happens.

I wish I could see into the future as you suggest, but I'm a mere mortal.

Let me know when you come down from Mount Brilesbag to join the rest of us.

So you're dropping the tickets next year?

In all seriousness, I hope you can find a TCU buyer. Reach out to Donati

tcudoc

So let's break this down.

-In past seasons, you purchased 2 extra seats for buddies so that they could could have better seats.
-You knew before renewing your season tickets that these 2 buddies would no longer be using those season tickets anymore.
-Despite knowing this ahead of time, you decide to renew all of your season tickets, including the 2 that you knew would not be used instead of opening up those seats for another TCU fan that would have bought and used them on their own account.
-You post those extra tickets for sale on a website message board that attracts diehard TCU fans... fans, that as diehards, most likely already have their own season tickets.
-As one would expect, of all the diehard TCU fans that already have their own season tickets, no one wants to buy your extra tickets... the tickets that you intentionally bought despite knowing you didn't need them.
-And to top things off, you have the audacity to come on here with your self-righteous, Baylor-esque tone and tell us how this is our fault and that we now have zero right to complain.

With all due respect, go darn yourself.
Coming in off the turnbuckle...Did not see that coming. Yet another unexpected plot twist.