• The KillerFrogs

Aggies Gonna Aggie Part Deux

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
From Humpfrog:

make sure to open and read all the stuff below

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

JogginFrog

That thread informed me that aggy didn’t even allow women students til 1963 - and minorities until 1964.
I have had Aggies of a certain age with Horned Frog brides relate that in the '50s and '60s it was standard practice for them to spend weekends in Fort Worth courting TCU talent and belittliing TCU men as no competition.

Just in case you needed a reason to dislike Aggies more.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I have had Aggies of a certain age with Horned Frog brides relate that in the '50s and '60s it was standard practice for them to spend weekends in Fort Worth courting TCU talent and belittliing TCU men as no competition.

I had a friend who went to Texas Women's U. many many years ago, when Aggie was all male and TWU was all female. She remembered have a dance every fall when they matched up couples based on PO Box numbers, then hauled the Aggies up to Denton for the gala. She said more than a few marriages resulted from those random pairings.

Moose Stuff

That thread informed me that aggy didn’t even allow women students til 1963 - and minorities until 1964.
My daughter is on the dance team there. On more than one occasion they’ve encountered an older male Aggie who tells them he doesn’t want dancing girls ruining his sporting events and wishes they could return to the no females era. scheissing idiots.

HornyWartyToad

A truly golden nugget, which should be featured prominently any time we have to deal with those Goobers: Dandy Don Meredith as a high school recruit from East Texas, tears in his eyes, telling Bear Bryant: "If it was ANY place else but Texas A&M, Coach." lol.

Frog-in-law1995

50s and 60s? Got a little story for ya…

Pharm Frog

Ag QB has a broken bone in his throwing hand. ESPN reporting. I really don’t care but just read it so decided to share. I hope he heals well so they can go on losing sans excuses.