• The KillerFrogs

Aggies Double Down On Aggie Joke Fodder

Moose Stuff

My daughter graduated from there. After the initial stupid fish stuff she was a proud 2 percenter. She got a really good education and is an aggy but she's not a sillydumb aggy.

NF
Same. And to be clear, when I said “these idiots” I wasn’t referencing Aggies in general but directly referencing the corps/yell leaders.

Last edited:

NORMLFROG

Same. And to be clear, when I said “these” idiots I wasn’t referencing Aggies in general but directly referencing the corps/yell leaders.
Oh, I know. AbbyNorml mocks the hell out of those morons. She just gives her famous eye roll and condescending head shake when she sees somebody going full aggy.

NF

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Ever been to a wedding involving one or both of the nuptial people going to the school?
It’s the worst….they ALWAYS get an Aggie cake and they ALWAYS do that stupid whoop stuff and have the band/DJ play the fight song.

Just the absolute worst.

I went to a double Aggy wedding once. When they were trying to get everyone into the dining area, they announced "will everyone please take their seats". I was almost knocked over by the parade of people carrying chairs into the hallway.

froginmn

I eat dinner in CS occasionally due to it being a mid point meeting area for family. The amount of maroon in that town is, frankly, very concerning.
I can't read any of these posts without including the leg hitch and the overemphasis on every few words. Like:

I eat dinner in CS OCCASIONALLY (leg kick) due to it being a mid point MEETING AREA (leg kick) for family.

westoverhillbilly

I was told that consummating an Aggie marriage involves misogynistic rituals with leg kicks from each mate and one must whoop at the climactic time. Their passion is very different.