• The KillerFrogs

Advice for 15 yr anniversary today - Raider and a Frog

SuperTFrog

I have a buddy who is celebrating his 15 year anniversary today. His wife is a Red Raider and he is a Frog. Any advice for them?

Just trying to find a way to kill the next 10 hours because work sure isnt going to help.

netty2424

I have a buddy who is celebrating his 15 year anniversary today. His wife is a Red Raider and he is a Frog. Any advice for them?

Just trying to find a way to kill the next 10 hours because work sure isnt going to help.
Bail now. No reason to continue on with another 15 year mistake.

He should have started neurofeedback the day he proposed... there is still hope. It's proven to be very successful in addressing behavior disorders ;) Do they have kids? Have they been affected? We might need an intervention. This is a tough one. Godspeed.

FrogCop19

He should have started neurofeedback the day he proposed... there is still hope. It's proven to be very successful in addressing behavior disorders ;) Do they have kids? Have they been affected? We might need an intervention. This is a tough one. Godspeed.
I'm not even going to MENTION where my wife went. And my grandparents. And my stepbrother.

SwissArmyFrog

I'm not the buddy, but I'm in the same situation - 29 years. She's a Raider, but the only time I hear her say anything about Tech football is when I'll have a Tech game on TV, and they are losing, and she will sigh and say, "Poor Tech...".

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Ya know when LadyRyann jumps off the top rope even her flying elbow drop can make an impact with her 90 pounds dropping wet.
Ouch!