• The KillerFrogs

ADJD declines request to interview...

Woke Frog

Lol. Interviewing with Missouri would reveal to an SEC university how embarrassingly unqualified he is for an AD role in college Athletics and he knows it. He’s at least smart enough to milk this TCU gig for as long as he can.

Moose Stuff

Poop stuff at it again - don’t know jack about football or clothes

he’s barely raising his arm to shake a hand and there’s bunching on the back and sides

Maybe your suits don’t do that because you have no sense of style and wear poorly fitting oversized suits. Probably because you’re fat and a well tailored slim cut suit would look awful on you.

RoyaltyWorePurple

Maybe your suits don’t do that because you have no sense of style and wear poorly fitting oversized suits. Probably because you’re fat and a well tailored slim cut suit would look awful on you.
Was more referring to someone who wears ill-fitting suits like ticket described, but potato, tomato

Eight

not sure who exactly much of the fashionable clothes are made for anymore

wife bought me some dress pants at the nordstrom sale and brought them how for me to try on. right now roughly 210-15 on a 6'3" frame and i couldn't get the things above my damn thighs

AroundWorldFrog

wife bought me some dress pants at the nordstrom sale and brought them how for me to try on. right now roughly 210-15 on a 6'3" frame and i couldn't get the things above my damn thighs
Exactly what Kim Kardashian would say except she's on a 5 foot frame.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Interesting. Donati was offered a job in the SEC. And he turned it down.

I believe ADJD is one of the folks leading the van on organizing and settling this PAC/BIGXII merger/alliance. Removing him from the ongoing negotiations and arrangements would really throw a wrench into the machinery. How clever of them to try a head shot...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

The last time I looked at "Men's Fashions" it all looked like a soi-boi horror show. Freakish Wear, to make you pained and uncomfortable all day, while looking like a fool.

The nice thing is, I haven't worn "dress" anything for a couple of years now. The most formal I have gotten is ironed jeans and starched (light) shirt with boots and belt. I have a suit hanging in a closet, but I think it will never come out. A pity, in that it is a lovely double-breasted Italian wool beauty. In my presently distended condition, I would likely blow out all the seams...

Moose Stuff

Quite a bit of it is definitely on the slim cut side. Fine line between just right and too small for sure. I wouldn’t buy anything without trying it on first and unless you just get extremely lucky with something off the rack you’re better off paying the extra money and getting a well tailored suit if looking good is something that’s important to you.

Mean Purple

real men don't were skinny jeans ... or pants ... or suits ... or own poodles (or other chick dogs)

Now, I order you both to go buy a chainsaw and destroy something. Then, follow it up with a cigar and scotch.

Mean Purple

IMO the two are on entirely different planes. Columbia is a nice, typical Midwest college town—-see also Lawrence, Bloomington, Manhattan, Ames, etc. (though I think Columbia is last on this list that has some good ones).

Waco is a trash highway town with a muddy creek and a bunch of homeless people.
difference between waco and yogurt ... live culture.

Moose Stuff

real men don't were skinny jeans ... or pants ... or suits ... or own poodles (or other chick dogs)

Now, I order you both to go buy a chainsaw and destroy something. Then, follow it up with a cigar and scotch.

I’m barely like half a man. I have a wife and 3 daughters, I wear slim fit pants, we have 4 cats, my “beer fridge” is full of Truly, and I know the words to pretty much every Taylor Swift song. Half is probably generous TBH.