• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

Big Frog II

$2 off beer. 1/2 off a number of other concessions. All you have to do is be inside the stadium at least 30 minutes early. Is that great or what?

It looks like TCU is trying to get our fans in the stadium by kickoff and keep them there the entire game. That is a good thing. Maybe we can start acting like fans of national powerhouse football schools.

HFrog12

giphy.gif

MTfrog5

$2 off beer. 1/2 off a number of other concessions. All you have to do is be inside the stadium at least 30 minutes early. Is that great or what?

It looks like TCU is trying to get our fans in the stadium by kickoff and keep them there the entire game. That is a good thing. Maybe we can start acting like fans of national powerhouse football schools.
Unbelievable. How about they give 1 dollar beer and free food. Also need free water since I will for sure get dehydrated even though I don’t drink enough water before the game to begin with.

Dogfrog

ADJD, all good so far. But please could you have a Port-O-Let installed within a few steps of my seat so I don’t miss any snaps?