• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

Frogcrates

Lighten up.
I was at an Alabama game last year, and prior to the game, they had a cheerleader at midfield, with a microphone, starting the Ala - Bama cheer. If the #1 program in college football can do it. We can do it.
I can’t lighten up. It’s just too important to my life, your life, all of our lives. The Amazon’s been torched? Meh. The global economic system under threat? Some other time, perhaps. Desperate refugees begging for help? Eff ‘em. This is the hill I will die on, and let’s be honest... there is no more noble cause than settling this “is it cringe worthy?” issue.

Also, screw bama. That is all.

froginmn

Are we thinking there will be any more big announcements? Extended tailgate hours? Some kind of flyover info? Or just little updates from here on out?
The last one will be an announcement that the fans get to name the starting QB.

GMFPs statement yesterday was just a smokescreen.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
You laugh, but one of the most frightening experiences I’ve ever had in the stadium was the time the west side club ran out of wine. High heels being thrown... Showgirls Class of ‘78 threatening to cut a man... it was scary, man. Keep TCU well stocked with Chardonnay for safety’s sake.
Don’t p-ss off Capt. Vicki.

SuperBarrFrog

I got a Gameday email from TCU. Looks like the discounted happy hour non beer options pre-game are 44 oz drink, popcorn, peanuts, nachos, and hot dogs. A hot dog and a drink for $5 total is about as good as it gets at a football game.

Those are the prices all the time at Mercedes Benz in Atlanta. $2 dogs, $3 nachos, $2 refillable sodas. Great way to help families afford games.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)

il_794xN.1706516794_nifo.jpg