1. The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by netty2424, Jul 31, 2019.

1. are we looking for something easy and light to sing or something that embodies the chip on the shoulder mentality?

if the latter agree with don't back down as i doubt eight mile or battle of cleveland would play well.

2. SMU game?

stbrab, Salfrog, Purp and 5 others like this.
  3. For DeuceBoogie:

It's no fun being an illegal alien

4. I don’t like this idea. I’m going to wait until the singalong is over before using the mobile pass to re-enter the game from my tailgate.

5. Old MacDonald had a farm

Boomhauer likes this.
  6. We should just have the Go Frogs guy do that at every quiet moment of the game

Bob Sugar likes this.
  7. No seriously I hope the day 30 announcement is that the Go Frogs guy has been quietly executed

jake102 likes this.
  8. We just need to convince the right people that he has dirt on the Clintons.

9. Watch out or you might need to get ready for me to FROGSHIELD you for this.....

10. The day 30 announcement:

April Fools!

11. In honor of halftime tailgaters:

12. My daughter is a senior at TCU and LOVES Sinatra!

ShadowFrog and BrewingFrog like this.
  13. The Houston TCU Alumni Chapter nominates this song as one of the choices.

14. I'll cosign this. I'll put in my vote for it from my PrimeCo phone.

15. Just put the words on the bottom on the new jumbotron and call it good. I posted the clean version above, not that the other version has that many cuss words.

That song is a VERY popular singalong song at the current Houston pool scene even though it was recorded in the late 90s.

Chico Dusty likes this.
  16. I think there is something coming through the stadium speakers every second of non-play.

17. Makes me wonder if 'New York' is still on the Pub's jukebox...

18. Revolutionary idea

BABYFACE likes this.