• The KillerFrogs

AD’s/Admin from TCU, Baylor, Tech, Texas and Bowlsby testifying in front of Senate

Double D

Tier 1
Ya he's giving Bowlsby 'the what for' saying Bowlsby is not being transparent. Geez! What an idiot!

"I have not had any conversations directly or indirectly with any university about membership in the BIG XII" - Bowlsby

I think Bowlsby has had enough.

Sorry...

Whitmire from Houston is browbeating Bowlsby for not admitting UH right now.

Double D

Tier 1
"Are there things that UT could do to further undermine the BIG XII" - Senator Hughes

"We will do everything we can to keep the BIG XII together for the next 4 years. Do we know which 4 institutions we will take? No. The Board hasn't even talked about adding new members" - Bowlsby

Eight

such a dog and pony show all to claim to their constituents they are fighting for them

no way in hell espn was sending anyone because why would they want anyone to speak on the record and i am not sure anyone who works at espn can actually be out during the daylight hours

no way texas was going to send anyone for the reason i mentioned as well as atm

no way big 12 bob is going to talk about adding or even considering new schools to the big 12 when his immediate focus is forcing espn, texas, and ou to pay in full

worst part of all is the texas legislature might have been able to do some real work today instead of this crap, but then again why try to fix the problems of the state

Double D

Tier 1
State Rep Dustin Burrows points out and confirms with Bowlsby that UT and OU signed an agreement to act in good faith with other members in the Big XII.

asleep003

there is more value staying together right now and until nd decides to make a move everyone else is waiting for the next card to be played
Agreed ... plus we don't need more than 3 Texas schools in the proposed future expansion of the B12. Houston's TV viewership is way way below the Academies and SMU is in the same neighborhood as TCU ?&^?%$?#@?... that's not expansion.