• The KillerFrogs

Actual New CFB News: 2020 Big 12 College Football Win Totals (Caesar's)

LVH

You can bet these if you live in Nevada and have their mobile app. Hopefully this season gets played as it is supposed to so these wagers don't get voided.

Big 12

Oklahoma 10
Texas 9
Oklahoma State 8.5
Baylor 8
Iowa State 8
TCU 6.5
Kansas State 6
Texas Tech 6
West Virginia 5.5
Kansas 3.5

Other Teams of Interest

Cal 8.5 (this will be a tough opener)
SMU 7
Texas A&M 9.5 (their schedule is a joke for SEC standards)

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You can bet these if you live in Nevada and have their mobile app. Hopefully this season gets played as it is supposed to so these wagers don't get voided.

Big 12

Oklahoma 10
Texas 9
Oklahoma State 8.5
Baylor 8
Iowa State 8
TCU 6.5
Kansas State 6
Texas Tech 6
West Virginia 5.5
Kansas 3.5

Other Teams of Interest

Cal 8.5 (this will be a tough opener)
SMU 7
Texas A&M 9.5 (their schedule is a joke for SEC standards)
I don’t trust Nevada, mobile apps, the Big 12 or anything of interest. They are all in the back pocket of...(pulls name out of tin foil hat)...Uzbekistan.

MAcFroggy

Not a ton that stand out to me. I like that there is no hook for OU or Texas. I would probably play the over for OU and under for Texas. I think Oklahoma State is going to be really good, but not sure if I think they can win 9 or more games.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Wow. My inclination is to take the over, but I have absolutely no feel for how the (potential) 2020 Frogs would perform. With no Spring to see new guys in spots, how receivers have improved or been replaced, or signs of improvement in the lines, there is nothing to place any judgments upon.

It's a blank slate. I'm taking the over.

froginaustin

I think KU is more of a 3-win than a 4-win team. UTx will find a way to win fewer than 9, and I suspect ISU will find a way to win fewer than 8. Move-up opportunities for everyone else except OU, who is already up.

vicarfrog

Baylor at 8 is the one that stands out to me. Take the under all day long there. Their o and d lines could potentially be awful.

I completely agree with you. I'll be "ok" with 7 wins, but I have a feeling it's going to be 8 or more. We will surprise either Texas, OK, or OK St. Wishful thinking, but I've just heard so many good things from Va Tech people about what Kill did for their program.

Froggish

Hope we are better than that. Love me some GP but If we have 3rd year of mediocrity, even a legendary coach should start walking on thin ice. Won’t happen at TCU but I absolutely hate the thought of GP tarnishing his reputation by working past his prime.