• The KillerFrogs

Absolutely gutty win for ladies soccer....

Moose Stuff

FWIW..... ladies have a road game at last place OU next weekend and a home game with second place WV the following weekend with the winner most likely winning the Big 12 if form holds. No postseason unfortunately.

This team is so much fun to watch! What's really cool is you can see the program building on it's past success and taking that next step as a program. TCU Women's Soccer really has the potential to become a national powerhouse. Unlike the TCU Football Team, you feel they are reaching their potential and are well coached. The future is very bright for the TCU Women's Soccer!!!

Purp

What a goal to tie it up...

Hell of a strike there. The winner was a nice play, but I'd expect my keeper to stop that shot. Still a perfect shot to bend that around to the back window. Either it goes in or the keeper punches it away from a back side rebound where we had someone crashing.

Moose Stuff

This team is so much fun to watch! What's really cool is you can see the program building on it's past success and taking that next step as a program. TCU Women's Soccer really has the potential to become a national powerhouse. Unlike the TCU Football Team, you feel they are reaching their potential and are well coached. The future is very bright for the TCU Women's Soccer!!!

Goddammit. You made me like something .

Moose Stuff

Hell of a strike there. The winner was a nice play, but I'd expect my keeper to stop that shot. Still a perfect shot to bend that around to the back window. Either it goes in or the keeper punches it away from a back side rebound where we had someone crashing.

Let's just say the KSU keeper was not exactly quick on her feet.