• The KillerFrogs

About that Dykes November swoon

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
here we freaking go, first it was the november swoon talk and now we are talking about texas' ranking for goodness sake

snap out this kansas city red raider fan hoopla and start applying some laser like focus on iowa state and nothing else

this board needs two weeks of the most focused, intense, physical posting to bring these next two games home for the frogs

i mean true sacrifice and dedication to get the job done, country frog putting his hedonistic ways of gourd flavored crepes and french vanilla lattes

due it for max, for the next two weeks it is nothing but bisquick pancakes and folgers

consider a guy like dam williams who at 18 has to be worn down, has to be beat up, and yet the frogs need his physicality more than ever the next two weeks

he needs to know that out in the cabana lisa t is making sacrifices to get him through this. that she has gotten rid of all that girlie man george clooney's overpriced tequila and she is now pouring a tequila that embodies toughness, grit, the rock's tequila, the peoples tequila supporting the people's team, tcu

this is how we need to post the next two weeks, not one eye off the prize people
Meme GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

scheiss the rock. Austin 3:16, or in this case TCU 3:16, all day everyday!

Can I get a HELL YEA!!!!!

tcufrogprince1

I'll say this. I didn't like the Dykes hire. I've clearly been wrong to this point. Interested to see how his tenure plays out. It has the making of a really great story. I hope this continues because TCU football is fun again.
I'm with you, but I'm a bit more cautious. I want to praise him next year and the year after.

Froggy Style

i know, this is the very type of lack of focusness on a message board that get's teams beat
This is truth. We should all be sticking to winning routines here people. Use your heads. We should all be reaching deep as to what you did that got us beat in the past. It wasn't SJSU letting the grass grow...it was you not focusing on the game properly (and by you, I mean me).

froginmn

This is truth. We should all be sticking to winning routines here people. Use your heads. We should all be reaching deep as to what you did that got us beat in the past. It wasn't SJfSU letting the grass grow...it was you not focusing on the game properly (and by you, I mean me).
I've worn my TCU baseball jersey for several games in a row. Wore it when we came down for the Tech game, wore it when I was sick last week, wore it at the tailgate for the MN game Saturday.

Going to the MN-WI game in Madison Saturday; guess I need to wear it under my MN gear because the games kick off 30 minutes apart.

But I'm doing it.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
This is truth. We should all be sticking to winning routines here people. Use your heads. We should all be reaching deep as to what you did that got us beat in the past. It wasn't SJSU letting the grass grow...it was you not focusing on the game properly (and by you, I mean me).
They didn't just let the grass grow. They followed a week of heavy rain with water the field down. Not only did it slow down LT, he tweeked a knee during the game running on that mud soft turf.

Froginbedford

here we freaking go, first it was the november swoon talk and now we are talking about texas' ranking for goodness sake

snap out this kansas city red raider fan hoopla and start applying some laser like focus on iowa state and nothing else

this board needs two weeks of the most focused, intense, physical posting to bring these next two games home for the frogs

i mean true sacrifice and dedication to get the job done, country frog putting his hedonistic ways of gourd flavored crepes and french vanilla lattes

due it for max, for the next two weeks it is nothing but bisquick pancakes and folgers

consider a guy like dam williams who at 18 has to be worn down, has to be beat up, and yet the frogs need his physicality more than ever the next two weeks

he needs to know that out in the cabana lisa t is making sacrifices to get him through this. that she has gotten rid of all that girlie man george clooney's overpriced tequila and she is now pouring a tequila that embodies toughness, grit, the rock's tequila, the peoples tequila supporting the people's team, tcu

this is how we need to post the next two weeks, not one eye off the prize people

Yep, yep....And focus on what should be the first goal....A conference championship....TCU hasn't had many outright championship since 1958....Tri-championship in 1959 (Arkansas and UT), a five-way tie for the championship in 1994 (Baylor, Rice, Tech, Texas), a three way in 1999 (Fresno State and Hawaii), a co- in 2000 (UTEP), a co- in 2002 (Cincinnati), outrights in 2005, 2009, 2010, 2011 (MWC), and the lamented co- with Baylor in 2014....And despite the TV commentators late-season come to Jesus conversions about the legitimacy of TCU, we all have that nagging memory of 2014 Gang of 13's sweeping TCU aside because it wasn't the conference champion....And we all know that history can and sometimes does repeat itself....

Purp

The possibility of a November swoon is past. At worst Dykes would be 3-1 in November. A single loss does not a swoon make. Relax. No hex was thrown on the team by this comment or thread.

Froglaw

I don't remember hearing what Dykes's compensation package is, but if he keeps winning this season it might be really big next season.

SEC and Big 10 teams will be coming after him hard with mucho dinero.

Don't give away the farm, but lock him into a 5 year deal with add ons for goals reached.

Send his wife flowers every day until he signs it. Should work!