• The KillerFrogs

AAF Football

The great thing about the Alamodome is it being a domed. Brings back all that crowd noise to the field. It was so loud when TCU played there. The game versus Oregon was deafening. My only wish with our football stadium in Fort Worth, if we could do it all over again, is dome it or retractable roof it. Since TCU is a small private school having the noise come back down multiplies our crowd/attendance feel. That is one reason I like what Baylor did to their stadium. Hopefully with the new expansion and the video board getting bigger it will help keep the noise in and give us a better home game-day advantage???

tcumaniac

The great thing about the Alamodome is it being a domed. Brings back all that crowd noise to the field. It was so loud when TCU played there. The game versus Oregon was deafening. My only wish with our football stadium in Fort Worth, if we could do it all over again, is dome it or retractable roof it. Since TCU is a small private school having the noise come back down multiplies our crowd/attendance feel. That is one reason I like what Baylor did to their stadium. Hopefully with the new expansion and the video board getting bigger it will help keep the noise in and give us a better home game-day advantage???
Damn. Yeah. If only TCU had thought to add a retractable roof.

Wog68

Mickey McCarty told me about his last game playing for the Detroit Wheels of the World Football league. They were playing at Shreveport and when they went to the locker room at halftime, the IRS special agents were there. They made them take off their uniforms and pads and then kicked them out of the locker room. Mickey said he hitch hiked back to Houston.